protege CAI

wheaties

:
mazda 626 LX
protege CAI

okay,

i was wondering if anyone here has a injen CAI for the 2.0L FS-DE engine for sale, i believe this engine came on all 98+ protege/626 cars, if you do, holler at me or pm me, so i can know

thx

u could also go witht he ebay cai. there really isn't much HP difference. Pretty close to the same.

Coqui258 said:
Yup, ebay intake = $60 shipped
Injen intake = over $200 shipped

blah, my injen was cheaper, it was used though

its so much prettier than the ebay ones:p

Well you got me there... mine is just plain, but it does the same thing. I keep promising pics but I can't get my bro's cam yet...

Are you looking to get one used just to save on cash? I agree with these folks get an e-bay intake if you can't save up the cash. You can always buy an Injen decal and pretend. Besides I think the filter sucks. I use the Injen pipe and a Ractive cone. Much better!

Yeah I'm gonna invest in a newer filter cause I don't quite trust the generic kind... anyone have one for sale like a K&N?

$10??? where you see that? because the MSRP for a K&N is like 30-40+ then I know on ebay, the K&N style filters are under 10.

sure as s***, i'll go,

btw....has anyone here installed the Jspec intake cam/mazdaspeed exhaust cam into their FS-DE 2.0L engine, does anyone have pics of what it looks like and any measurements such as lift and duration???

thx

Back