mags = SCRAPE

enry

Administrator
My front right mag is just a 17" diameter scrape that looks like a RH mag. This is so depressing. Doesn't someone make distance detectors for the sides? :(
I guess I'll have to bite the bullet soon enough & order a new one :( :( :( :( :( :(

I hear ya man. I even said someone should make a distance detector....

CAN ANYONE MAKE ONE?

Enry,

I hear ya man, I have the same problem. I've rubbed twice on the same rim and it looks horrible (to me). I think most of the problem is knowing its there. I wish I could find a good deal on a single rim/rubber. Oh well.

Chris

HEY I WORK FOR MERCEDES BENZ AND THEY HAVE A "PARKTRONIC"SYSTEM THAT DETECTS OBJECTS FRONT AND REAR...THERE ARE THREE SENSORS ON THE BUMPER...LEFT RIGHT AND MIDDLE AND INSIDE THE CAR THERE ARE LITTLE DISPLAYS FOR EACH SIDE OF THE CAR...
AND ONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE REAR CABIN....IT IS HOT...I WANNA MOD IT TO MY MP3......HEHE....GOTTA SEE IF WARRENTY HAS ANY LAYIN AROUND.....ALREADY TRIED TO GET SOME HIDS BUT NO GO....

OOPS I FORGOT MY CAPS :) Just kidding

Are you guys hitting these curbs backing up? or just driving forward. I always turn the mirror closest to the curb straight down to see the wheel. That way there's no way I could ever hit it. Well, I'm sure there's still a way. But, it Works like a charm, and since the mirrors are power......it's so easy it almost lazy

Just a thought... good luck.

I always turn the mirror closest to the curb straight down to see the wheel. That way there's no way I could ever hit it.

genius! , pure genius! never even thought about that, and it would have saved my tiny nic from being there! someone give newf a cookie, i'm fresh out. good work!

A friend told me to just get those little circle mirror sticker things.

Back