my signature

Theninemilly

:
2003 MSP
how come when i use the IMG vB code for my signature all i get is a url link. I can't even attach the picture in a post using

Am I doing something wrong?

sometimes my image posts do that as well i still havent been given an answer as to why.

all it is, is a fricken picture how come it makes you go to a link....we use the same forum config on my rsx forum and i have never had any probs

if you click on the link it will take you to a picture.....from the picture right click properties and you will get that link.

i just took that image and uploaded it to cardomain....it's not what i wanted to do but it works now.......

sorry i still didnt get what i was looking for but it works now so that's all that counts

ClubRSX where you are linking from requires members to sign up before they can view threads or attachments.

Why not just go into UserCP here and then to Manage Files and upload the picture here. You can link it right off this site.. miche easier!

thank you very much elemental...i did not know u could managefiles on this forum. that's what i did and it works great. Thanx!

Back