Need some Hi-Res Graphics

Thameth

Hey Guys,

I'm working on some Magnetic AutoX plates for a friend with an Mp3 and i need some Mp3 graphics in as hi-res as possible. I've tried the Mazda Media site but its pretty lame.

I'm looking for something similar to this, just higher res:

1028.jpg

Hopefully without the number. Or possibly with the tru MP3 logo.

Also if anybody has good versions of the Mazda Logo or the Mazda Racing logo. Thanx!

My E-mail is Teamfocaljet@aol.com :D

Thameth said:
Hey Guys,

I'm working on some Magnetic AutoX plates for a friend with an Mp3 and i need some Mp3 graphics in as hi-res as possible. I've tried the Mazda Media site but its pretty lame.

I'm looking for something similar to this, just higher res:

1028.jpg

Hopefully without the number. Or possibly with the tru MP3 logo.

Also if anybody has good versions of the Mazda Logo or the Mazda Racing logo. Thanx!

My E-mail is Teamfocaljet@aol.com :D

do you have a decent scanner? find the actual stuff you want to make magnetic stickers from...like the Mp3 logo....take a GOOD photograph, NOT a digital one...a REAL one...then scan them at a very high resolution...

problem solved.

Well the problem is i don't actually own the car.. So it actually makes it alot easier if someone could just supply the graphics. Someone had to use a hi-res version of the above graphic to make that one.

Thameth said:
Well the problem is i don't actually own the car.. So it actually makes it alot easier if someone could just supply the graphics. Someone had to use a hi-res version of the above graphic to make that one.

actually NO...they did not need a highres image to do that one....in fact....it could have been done totally digitally....and NOT be a real decal/badge at all.

but if you are wanting it to be able to make it LARGER....and for printing images from....you do need a high resolution image...well you need one at least at 300 dpi.....you can print photo quality images from that.

High Resolution

I have a 3.3 megapixel digi cam that I can take some pictures with you can blow the pics up to like 25" before they start loosing their resolution.. I will see what I can comem up with and send you..

Back