Ohio State vs Kansas State - Who Wins!?

Ohio State vs Kansas State - Who Wins!?

• Ohio State!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Kansas State!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Die hard Buckeye fan here, but a little nervous about tonight offensively. Defensively I think our front 7 will redeem themselves, since they decided not to play against the Wolverines in November:mad:

Anyways on topic, the Buck fan inside me says dominating overall performance 35-17 OSU.
But, my football gut says 20-19 KSU:'( :'( :'(

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that he was cleared to play...which means he'll most likely start. He's gonna be pretty rattled though with everything going on. I'd like to see KSU win since they kicked Oklahoma's ass. I still think they're gonna win. I think Sproles will tear s*** up.

Snacks McGee said:
I heard that he was cleared to play...which means he'll most likely start. He's gonna be pretty rattled though with everything going on. I'd like to see KSU win since they kicked Oklahoma's ass. I still think they're gonna win. I think Sproles will tear s*** up.

He wasn't necessarily "cleared" to play, as he was never forced to sit out regarding the sexual assault issue.

His not playing tonight has to do with his violating team curfew on New Year's eve, he was some 5 and a half hours late, as he was at a different hotel.

Without him being charged I feel it is un-warranted for him to sit out regarding the sexual assault accusations. However, he should sit for curfew violations, and going by the precedent set by other coaches for curfew that will range from one drive to one half...

OhioMSPinNJ said:
He wasn't necessarily "cleared" to play, as he was never forced to sit out regarding the sexual assault issue.

His not playing tonight has to do with his violating team curfew on New Year's eve, he was some 5 and a half hours late, as he was at a different hotel.

Without him being charged I feel it is un-warranted for him to sit out regarding the sexual assault accusations. However, he should sit for curfew violations, and going by the precedent set by other coaches for curfew that will range from one drive to one half...

I wasn't clear on the whole story. But if he doesn't start...he'll sit out a couple series at the most.

I was glad to see Ell played the entire game so the win wasnt tainted by "well if our starting QB would've played..."

And those announcers were definitely bought into blaming Ell's bad game solely on his personal issues, and not the Bucks D. That was getting old.

Back