# of Laser Blue P5's

DaViper

:
2016 Mazda6 GT
Just wondering, but does anybody know how many laser blue p5's were made in the US? I've never seen another laser blue p5 on the road here...I guess a few dealerships have them around here...but I see lots of silver p5's here, but once again, I've had my car for 2 months or so now and I till haven't seen a single laser blue p5 on the road.

Thanks!
-DaViper

It took me many months to see another in my area of MD. Heck even an employee of the local dealer said "Wow, that's a nice color. I've never seen it on a protege"

I've seen about 3 since I got mine and one of those is Mike R. I see a lot of the red and midnight blue around here.

i called all the mazda dealers in SW oklahoma, and this is the only one that was sold around here.

I have not seen one since I bought mine in September - of course, this was when I started looking out for the Protege5 on the road.

Seems I only see red and yellow around here...

Agreed, there are very few. I got my 03 MP5 in March, and I have seen ONE laser blue outside the dealership. Silver and Red are rediculously popular here in Central Jersey. I'm getting tired of seeing them all around, but it's cool when I see one with aftermarket stuff.

I love my little laser P5.... personally I think it is the best color. I see a couple P5s every day in Orlando, but only a handfull are Laser.

It was about a month after having mine that I saw my first Laser Blue P5. Then saw another one less than a minute later. Haven't seen another since and that was in September. I think that was just a torment becuase I really wanted the Laser Blue.

DaViper said:
Just wondering, but does anybody know how many laser blue p5's were made in the US? I've never seen another laser blue p5 on the road here...I guess a few dealerships have them around here...but I see lots of silver p5's here, but once again, I've had my car for 2 months or so now and I till haven't seen a single laser blue p5 on the road.

Thanks!
-DaViper

if u ask me 90% of cars where i live are p5's.. now M3's are increasing in traffic population.. one thing remains same: all the owners are chinese..

i seen a few around my area....and there is this one thats parks in front of my house everyday....bastard even has the same mods as me.....oh wait its mine.....

Re: Re: # of Laser Blue P5's

Togan said:
if u ask me 90% of cars where i live are p5's.. now M3's are increasing in traffic population.. one thing remains same: all the owners are chinese..

BMW M3?

:rolleyes:

Awwww I hate this!!!! You are exactly right. I used to love seeing the occasional M3 in Orlando (my absolute without a doubt sorry Mazda most ******* awesome Favorite Car EVER!!!) but now I keep seeing more and more and more of them. Not only that, but if you go down to lauderdale/miami....forget it. You see fricin M3s, AMGs, 911turbos, etc.... like they are your mom's 92 civic! Oh well, I'm only 16 so my goal in live is to one day own a E46 M3. Maybe by the time I got the $$$ to get one, they will be few and far between again. Ahhh the ultimate driving machine.

This may be a stupid question but... is Laser Blue the same colour as Starry Blue? The ones pictured look identical to mine (Starry Blue) but then I'm in Australia and everything is supposedly 'ass-backwards' down here! :D

There are quite a few Starry Blues on the road down this way, the majority being Protege SP20's (sedan MP5's by my understanding). I personally reckon that it is hard to beat as a colour, and it gets its fair share of compliments!

Back