Spotted blue MP3 in Newport, NH

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Spotted a blue MP3 in Newport NH on my way to work today. Made my monday commute much better. We followed each other for quite a while. It was a girl driving we gave the thumbs up and parted ways. I'm doubting it is anyone on here I will try and tag the car in the future.

i saw a blue MP3 or MSP in manchester, not sure which one only saw the front briefly. right at the petco taco bell plaza, anyone on this board.

Spotted again this time we pulled over and I gave her the site info and also some info about the NEPOC meet in amherst. Sorry I didn't get your name either. (shrug)

Pheonix said:
i saw a blue MP3 or MSP in manchester, not sure which one only saw the front briefly. right at the petco taco bell plaza, anyone on this board.

I used to get crickets for my leapord Geckos there. Before January, it could have been me.

i bet i could find it in a search,
but what color is your STI, i thought i may have saw you in salem right by the mall.

i've only seen one STI except for TV.

Pheonix said:
i bet i could find it in a search,
but what color is your STI, i thought i may have saw you in salem right by the mall.

i've only seen one STI except for TV.
Probably me, I was there alot when I got my cell phone last months. Also I work at the tweeter on south broadway.

Back