Someone at Import Tuner is an asshat...

jflo

:
03.5 msp
Someone at Import Tuner is a moron

i received the feb 2004 issue of import tuner today...looking through they finally got a few pages on the tokyo auto show. i came to the mazda section and saw the mazda ibuki. then i read the lil' paragraph that some retard at Import Tuner wrote. this ignorant ass clown decided to call out all the gay people in the world to check it out, while calling the current miata extremely gay. well **** you Import Tuner. the miata is not the gay person's ride of choice. whoever wrote this should be the gay person's ride of choice. i'm gonna write an e-mail to them 'cause they openly call a car gay that many import enthusiasts that are NOT gay drive. ******* idiots. i think i'll post this on the miata forum, too.

here's the original article:

written by an idiot at Import Tuner
MAZDA
Ibuki
The Miata is not getting any younger, and queer-eyed guys across the nation are probably already judging the unbelievably cute Ibuki as a worth successor to the evergreen and very, very gay Mazda Miata. Mazda won't admit that the Ibuki is the replacement for the Miata, just like they won't admit to experimenting in college. But the show car's crisp lines and compact proportions are in the ballpark. Mazda also says it's planning coupe and roadster derivatives or the RX-8, and that the future Miata will share the same chassis with the RX-8, so maybe it will all end happily without the intervention of the Fab Five and the use of any "product" in our hair.

Last edited:
Import Tuner is very biased, I dont read the magazine either. Alot of 'rice' in those pages and comments made by amatures that are giving their organization a black eye from those of us old enough to give a crap about our cars. I really think they believe they are getting through to the younger crowds, but at the same time, they're pissing the rest of us off that dont just slap whatever the hell we want to on our cars. An opinion is just still that.. HIS opinion, but unfortunetly for him, it was made in bad taste and will probably get the magazine MANY pissed off 'fan' mail letters.

I knew I wasnt keen on the quality of that magazine before, just gives me more reassurance as to why.

And just to prove that we're not gay we're putting the biggest aluminum wing we can find on the back of a front wheel drive car and making sure we have a hooker with her ass hanging out on every cover.
Oh, and Hondas are the bestest cars of all times.

-Import Tuner

Yeah - the fucktard who wrote that article could use a good kick in the throat....ppl like him nausiate me

Yup, that's gonna cost them some advertising dollars and I'm guessing a few subscriptons.

Cmon now we all know that the most popular roadster ever is a gay car! :rolleyes:

I'm probably not the best gay rights activist in the world but s*** like that is just stupid to print in a major publication.

Besides everyone knows that the VW jetta is the GAYEST car on the market!

cfbjr said:
And just to prove that we're not gay we're putting the biggest aluminum wing we can find on the back of a front wheel drive car and making sure we have a hooker with her ass hanging out on every cover.
Oh, and Hondas are the bestest cars of all times.

-Import Tuner

(lol)

Import Tuner is a must-have for the enthusiast looking to enhance the performance and appearance of their import along with obtaining accurate dyno-proven technical information. Each issue covers more than just the industry, it also covers fashion, music and entertainment trends. In addition, product testing, hands-on installation techniques and race coverage complete this ultimate, automotive performance magazine.

:bs:

Tell me about it. I was stopping in BP here in Memphis to fill up on some 93 octane ;) And the blaced out Jetta comes in, I'm expecting to see this hot ass babe step out. Man damn it was the gayest flamer I have ever seen in my life. I take one look at him/her whatever he thinks he is and shake my head and look at the ground. He comes back to his car and I'm still filling up and he looks over my way and at that point i tell him I bet girls get more dick that u do

Ya I just read that today too. My aunt had to go into emergency surgery today so I was stuck in the waiting room for 4+ hours. So what kind of smart idea pops into my head? I drove 2secs away to food lion and just had to buy import tuner and sport compact car. Prob the worst $10 I've ever spent. Now I know why I always renew C&D, and for the two piece of s*** mags I got today I could have bought another year, maybe two on ebay. Oh well, I guess when you are bored shitless you will buy anything to read. Ya that was a pretty gay remark about the miata (no pun intended) And oh ya, don't rat on the jetta....those are soooo nice after you get about 2k into them....Almost had me one before I bought the MP5.

Last edited:
I'm so sick of the "chickie car" and "gay guy" attitudes toward my Miata. WTF is with all this s**t about certain cars being gay anyway? Line 'em up and my Miata will waste many of them in a straight line and throw a few curves into the road and there's absolutely no contest! :D

m1ataman

That is very nice car. So how do you like the handling? Is it rough or smooth on roads. I was wondering because it could be my next project. Later J

I would say b**** car but not gay car.. jetta and honda are gay people cars..... Saturn are lesbo car..

cdglowred5 said:
I would say b**** car but not gay car.. jetta and honda are gay people cars..... Saturn are lesbo car..

lol. don't hate on jetta's.... almost got one. Word on the saturns though... just gay. I defend the miata all the time. People think it's slow just by it's horsepower.... It's called power-to-weight ratio dumass!

Back