Custom vinyl overlays for P5

I just put the redout tail light overlays and the smoked out reverse lights, I like it alot.. I simply need to get some small creases out of the tails, which is due to the tails angle, but man.. it gives it in my opinion a cleaner look! Thanks Bluebatmobile.. quality stuff. now I need to take pics damnit.

Man I should have ordered the redout kit too when I sent my check for the yellow fog overlays. Oh well, I've been trying to save money lately so I guess i don't NEED them right yet...

You're not helping!!! :)

I really like both overlays! If I buy them and put them on, how difficult is it for me to take them off later if I want? I dont want to damage my taillights taking them off ever.

Thanks!
-DaViper

if you could whip up a smoke out for the parking lights of the sedan i'll take those and a smoke out for the sean tails turn/reverse section too. then i'd get the carolla overlays for the woman~

when you get the sedan, what are you going to fit? I would like a smoke-out for the yellow reflector on the side of the headlight, and possibly a black eyelid that runs across the top of the whole headlight

Latest posts

Back