Custom vinyl overlays for P5

Phoenix5

:
2K2 Sport20 Familia 5spd-C-Red!
Hey guys, this past Saturday, my cousin did a vinyl overlay for my P5, (which pretty much like decals but for the headlights/tail lights).What he did was he made a red out kit for the signal light(top circle) and smoked/tint the reverse(bottom circle).And this is all street legal too.If you guys want to check his work, here's the link: http://www.bluebatmobile.com.

I like it a lot. But are there any pics of the vinyl work on your P5 anywhere? I only see a Scion, a Celica, an RSX, and a 350Z.

Yeah,after he got done w/ the overlay,he took pics,although I am not sure when he will update his site and post the pics.And also he lives in San Diego so if anybodys interested t's a fairly short drive.

Wait a sec dude. Blue Batmobile is your cousin? That guy rocks. He's extremely helpful and always coming up with new stuff. Back when I had a Celica GT-S I ordered his red-out taillight kit. Top notch service and great quality on the vinyl. I recommend him 100%!

In fact, I just looked through his site and he has what was my Celica on there! It's the picture of the white debadged GT-S V9 redout kit. I have the original picture in my webshots gallery! Shibby!

Yeah he sells them online,just go to his website and e-mail him. Like I said,I'm not really sure when he's going to update show my overlay.

I'd be interested in some black headlight lids... depends on what it looks like first, gotta see pics. Any idea on price?

dude i'd go for eyelids maybe some kind of overlay for the sedan taillights for that kinda price~ but like the other dude said, it'd be nice to see pictures.

With prices that cheap I might try an overlay out for a while if he did a MP3/MSP sedan

Hey guys,my cousin called yesterday thanking me for all the "advertising" I've been doing. He's say's he's gotten a lot of e-mail from you guys and that he will be posting the pics of my overlay by the end of the week.So if anybody else is interested, keep emailing him

BTW, he confirmed the price of the overlay kits.They are going to be $10.

Hi guys. I finally made it onto this site:). I will start a P5 Gallery in a day or two. You'll be able to see my redouts, and smoke Overlays I did for Dragon Wagon. Plus another one I did for a co worker;). In the meantime, feel free to check out my Galleries below, and see what kind of things I've created!

Bat

Back