The offcial "Merry Xmas" and "Look what Santa brought me!" thread

Jhova1012

:
Volkswagen GTi 337
:D Merry Christmas!! I'll be back 2morrow with pics of my gifts. Hope santa brings me that Mazdaspeed I've always wanted :)

i know christmas isn't about gifts and material things, but i spent like 800 bucks on gifts for other people so i better be getting some good s*** in return. Merry Christmas Everyone.

All cash for Christmas, baby :cool: . I hope everyone here has a blessed holiday season...stay safe, and be healthy and happy (rockon)

man, all cash.....that's my perfect xmas gift, but I'll never ever in my life get it.

If you get krista allen for xmas.....i'll trade a canon g5 for her :)

I like how everyone leaving (work) is saying merry christmas to everyone BUT me... I am not christian but I should get one too right? I am going home, work blows...

newf said:
man, all cash.....that's my perfect xmas gift, but I'll never ever in my life get it.

If you get krista allen for xmas.....i'll trade a canon g5 for her :)

(lol) I've trained everyone around me...they know I'm hard to please....although I wouldn't mind a hot babe under my tree either :D

no sir, krista is all mine. i think i could die a happy man after a night with her. s*** i only need 2min tops :D

Merry Christmas all. Not really anything I want anyone to get me. I spoil myself with stuff for my car all year. Can't wait to hear everyone's reaction to what I got them. I guess if I could have one thing for Christmas it would be to actually spend Christmas back in IL with the Fam so I could be there to watch their expressions when they open their gifts.

I'll just get myself an FMIC for a late Christmas present. :)

i got my mazdaspeed exhaust about 2 weeks ago :D as an early christmas gift...............................

and a watch, a lacoste shirt, a game, dvd, and other stuff i can't think of right now.

christmas sucks. its just my wife and i 1200 miles from home, she had to work until 4, and the only big thing i got her (lamb skin leather jacket) she doesnt like. to top it off we have no one here so we ate chinese food for dinner. i got mostly cash from relatives which ill dump into my stereo next month, and we got a new microwave and toaster oven. damn you people are lucky to be with your families :'(

i hooked up the mintblue type 1 grill, i have never seen one on anyone elses car, its kinda like the autoexe, except rounder

pics soon when painted:D

a digital camera and dvd player. No car parts, it sucks i know. But hopefully i'll get money to buy an exhaust as my own little late xmas present.

parents got me my tein s-tech springs. putting them on in about a month or 2. wooo!

Back