Now this is a Lexus IS

mikeyb

Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
This car is so sweet. Watch out BMW M3 and M5. Just like at that big muscle V8 under the hood. If it was one color you would think it was a regular IS 300 from the front but as soon as it flys by you and you notice the exhaust and the rumble you will know that its not a regular IS. Lexus needs this car is compete with the BMW M3, Caddy CTS-V, Audi S4, and Benz AMG C55.

http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...=reviews&loc_code=index&content_code=00159528

Last edited:
yep...v8 powered IS300...line-up booster. these people will be real lucky if this gets produced

I'd definitely consider that car...

if it becomes available (pretty likely)
if I had the money (not likely)

If Lexus does this IS I bet that Infiniti will do a G series with either with the 4.5L V8 from the M45 and Q45 or the 5.6L V8 from the Titan.

"It was crazy fun."
no sh!t, where do I get a job to do this? :)
I want those brake calipers on my PR5.

imagine rolling up next to an is300 driver being driven by some prick and then whoopin his ass and leaving him wondering what just happened

my rice comment - that is one clean looking engine bay

protejay5 said:
imagine rolling up next to an is300 driver being driven by some prick and then whoopin his ass and leaving him wondering what just happened

my rice comment - that is one clean looking engine bay

I can do that now in my 03 Sentra SE-R.

A guy around here has this beast:eek: it has a supra TT block and custom single turbo kit and alot of other thing's that i can't think of right now but,it is bad ass.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 100
Back