Tucson Dealers - Lesser of 2 Evils

blaxer

:
Protege5
Just wondering which of the two dealers you guys use down here in Tucson for service work.

When my wife and I first went to look at the P5 we stopped at the dealer on Wilmot and Golf Links and had a bad experience. Didn't get any attention for the first 30 minutes we were there while the sales guys just sat in their office. Needless to say on our way out I thanked them (in front of the customer's that were also waiting) "for getting off their fat asses and helping us." At least it made me feel better. Anyway, we bought ours from the dealer at the Automall.

I've begun to notice the cold start rattle and was thinking about taking her in with the TSB to try and get it fixed. Anyone have any luck with either of the service departments down here?

i was experiencing the cold start rattle as well. i havent yet taken it in, but ive also noticed the cold start rattle has gone away.....

good luck getting it fixed, the service department will tell you that they have to duplicate the problem before they can fix it, they will keep your car overnight, then call and tell you that the problem couldn't be reproduced.

Back