Interesting article

only 3rd?... i think the buttons are "dinky" too. but they also said the same thing as all other reviews...needs 40 more horsepower. this is why the mazdaspeed pro pisses me off, mazda heard the cries for more power, and gave it to the mazdaspeed, just adding a turbo dont make it a different car, as far as im concerned, its just a better mp3(kinda), but the article sounds about right as far as what all the tests say.

I hate how people complain about the MP3's stereo. Maybe the guys doing the reviews aren't to technologically inclined. Oh well, you can't please everyone

I was a little puzzled at their posted 0 - 60 time of 9.0 seconds for the MP3...that seems quite high to me....

not a better mp3, better protege.

derrick1623 said:
only 3rd?... i think the buttons are "dinky" too. but they also said the same thing as all other reviews...needs 40 more horsepower. this is why the mazdaspeed pro pisses me off, mazda heard the cries for more power, and gave it to the mazdaspeed, just adding a turbo dont make it a different car, as far as im concerned, its just a better mp3(kinda), but the article sounds about right as far as what all the tests say.

This article is bogus. They say the Spec V handles better then the MP3... yeah sure... that's why we have higher skidpad and turn G's then it.

This is mearly one of the comparisions in which I disagree on.

anyways.. I am not impressed by this article what so ever.

Jc

Back