broke

mp3moose

:
mp3 and elise
Yeah, I just checked my bank account after buying a header and a few other things recently.

Balance: $3.43

Gosh I love the college years.
How broke are you guys?

mp3moose said:
Yeah, I just checked my bank account after buying a header and a few other things recently.

Balance: $3.43

Gosh I love the college years.
How broke are you guys?

my wallet is empty

every sunday i usually get a dbl cheeseburger off the mcdonalds dollar menu, and yesterday, i could only scrape up 36 cents:(

-$20... it sux being broke.. at least I'm used to it... wish one day I could have some extra money around...

something like -1500 to 2000 god damn credit cards! I just send them my pay checks im to affraid to open the bill.

dreeza, I've seen the dancing pictures, there is no way you are a frequent visitor of mcdonalds lol

oh.. are we including debts like credit and stuff??? forget it... I can't remember how much I owe...

well thaths just what ive spent on aftermarket i mean if you include the car payments and insurance.

Vulcanon said:
dreeza, I've seen the dancing pictures, there is no way you are a frequent visitor of mcdonalds lol

umm, dude, i eat so ****** much, i was so upset that i missed my mcdonalds...even though i knew i was coming home to a chanukah party with shitloads of food, yummm, it was so delicious

Don't feel to bad, I check my balance last month and I was $1900 in the RED!!

i was at -1249 notice the - My insurance decided to take 1200 out of my account for fun. They tried to tell me some bulls***. I hate insurance!!!

Back