Hawaii: Final poll for Mazda Club name

Final Vote for the New Open-Mazda Club Name

• M-SPEC

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • TeaMSpeed (using MazdaSpeed logo in the middle)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Street Mazda Crew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xtreme Speed

• Hawaiian Mazda Performance Club

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Mazda Performance Club of Hawaii (MPC of Hawaii)

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • "M" Speed Hawaii

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vodapas77

:
Nada Mazda :( 2001 Chevy Silverado
Ok everybody,

This is gonna be the one that decides it. Unless we follow Cali's lead and have a recall. lol. After this we'll have a name for the club and we can get on to the more important things like who actually wants to be in it. lol.

I am gonna try and hit up the guys that I know showed an intrest in the club but haven't been on as of lately. I am hoping we can get as many votes as possible so no one ends up feeling like they didn't get their fair say.

Thank you to everyone who contributed with suggestions and comments when we were trying to come up with a name. It was very helpful because I know a few of us ran out of any semblance of creativity.

As you probably saw in the last poll two names pulled ahead and ended up in a tie. In fact the other two runner-ups ended up in a tie too. So, this poll will be breaking that tie. There will also be a couple of new suggestions that came in after the last poll was posted and got a lot of intrest.

Ok, enough rambling. On to the poll. I am going to run it for four days so the decision should be made by this weekend.

dang! went for m-spec but like that idea of having hawaii in it!! can i change my vote?

Hey Lang, it's all tied up again........ Hehehe J/K!

Dave

Seems to be a common occurence doesn't it? We gonna see you out this Sunday Dave or are you waiting for the 21st?

Depends on if my car is running by then. I am aiming to be up by this weekend but if not then I'm down for the 21st! Atleast a cruise/bbq/hang out is cheaper then I-Rev!!! 19 bucks!!! Damn! I'm gonna take the flyer so that I can get 2 bucks off. Woohoo!

Dave

Yup, yup. Only way I am gonna go is if I can go in with Wendy and Justin as part of the "detailing crew." Well either Sunday or the 21st looking forward to finally getting a look at your P5.

its 50/50 cause of my vote! haha! but i dont mind the MPC of hawaii!

vodapas....you know i like that representation of hawaii!

all good names, but i stick to my first choice :) - chris

Sorry guys, i've only been able to vote now. I've been busting my ass this past week for Finals. I got my Final Exams next week. Also, work hasn't been too friendly either. Well, i like all the names, but i casted my vote for M-Spec. I like the simplicity of it. The other ones seem too long. I picture myself when someone asks, "What crew you in?" and i have to reply with some long name. Also, IDK if a sticker that long would look good on the car. Anywho, good choices with the names, and i'll see you all later.

my eyes were getting sore staring at it and my brain was also thinking about it so I just closed my eyes and pressed enter... lol j/k :D I can live with M-Spec c-ya -mike

srry nosy MD'r just butt'n in

HM-SPEC (Hawaiian Mazda)

SPEC-MPH (Mazda Performance Hawaii)

MPH-SPEC (Mazda Performance Hawaii)

PCH-SPEC (Performance Club Hawaii)

since everyone liked the SPEC but also wanted simplicity and shortness but wanted the Hawaii in it, i thought i would try to help... anyways dont mind me...

I personally liked the MPC of Hawaii over the "M-Spec" deal.

Im guessing decals and all are going to be made and already im having nightmares of hearing questions, if the the M-Spec gets the go;
"What does M-Spec mean?, is that the type of car you drive?, Is M-spec a special car? blah blah blah."

Unfortunately, tuner wise, the term "spec" usually the image of a "Nissan" comes up amongst tuners.

Well whatever the polls say wll have it. You guys have fun. :D

well loooks like m-spec is the winner hmm lets get this club started we need a pres vice pres and so on if you guys want it that way or someone to take care of club stuff any ideas .... ????

How did you guys come-up with M-SPEC? How about the Mazda logo on the front of the car with the word speed then Hawaii. I have one drawn out but I can't get it on the forum. Just another idea.

Back