goodbye mp3 RIP.

kylenls

:
mazdaspeed
today i found out that all of my internals are going to need to be replaced soon so i have to buy new ones i cant really afford them but when i do get them installed then i have to sell it to regain money.

Last edited:
umm... dude... that bites nuts! sorry to hear that. what are you getting for a replacement?

I won't hate on you. Just make sure you get a Type-S. Don't settle for the base model.:)

if you get an rsx, you're no longer allowed to run with us! just kidding. yeah, get the type-s. john knows all about the non vtec motor... it's crap!

i was running the factory setting from flyin 6psi no more no less dont understand what happened i didnt even race it alot. s*** happens i guess.

*pour's a cold one for kylenls* hate to see another mp3 blow a motor =( hope it can be fixed up without any unforseen hassles

dude..... look at for a new engine...at the wreckers... I found a 2003 Engine....6000km....for $900 CDN.

I'm sure you can find an engine.....my dealership quoted me about 800 cdn to swap an engine....

don't give up

Latest posts

Back