Rotary Protege

And i thought that the guys at MX6.com were mean... this is just too much... :(

Claeren.
PS - What is funny is that if they did come out with that car they would have already sold at least 5 to this little thread alone...

Sold 5? Try 6. A rear-wheel drive rotary powered Protege'5? Look at the bottom at my signature. It's the combination of the two cars I already own! Sign me up - I'm buying too...:)

Wow, I remember this thread! It did fool a few people but I wouldn't have thought it was still around! I'm sure that someone somewhere found a way to put a rotary engine in a P5 at some point. I have not check but it is very possible, if not on a 5, who knows on the later models. Anyways, this is always been a fun forum to be in!

Wow, I remember this thread! It did fool a few people but I wouldn't have thought it was still around! I'm sure that someone somewhere found a way to put a rotary engine in a P5 at some point. I have not check but it is very possible, if not on a 5, who knows on the later models. Anyways, this is always been a fun forum to be in!
There's a couple YouTube videos of a tube frame rotary pro5 at the drag strips running 7 or 8 sec. 1/4 mile, I've been dying to throw a rotary in the old wagon and have been scouring the Internet in hopes of some info. But it's just dead ends everywhere

There's a couple YouTube videos of a tube frame rotary pro5 at the drag strips running 7 or 8 sec. 1/4 mile, I've been dying to throw a rotary in the old wagon and have been scouring the Internet in hopes of some info. But it's just dead ends everywhere

Yeah I've seen those videos but it would have been cool to see a daily driver type P5 made into a rotary. I think it would have been fun, just to see it and hear it!

I love the way they sound. Mazda really shoulda done a rotary protege. It's even worse they discontinued the poor protege.

Back