Check out my Pix (Carbon Lights)

TightMP3

Check during the day i am going to get my pix on the site today. I have the Carbon Fiber lights, I had them for two months now, i think that i was the first to buy and have them installed. I got them right before Nopi. Anyways it doesnt matter now you all get to see what they look like. Let me know what you think. :eek:

http://photos.yahoo.com/c_bass69

There you go here are my pix. I will have more on there today of the carbon lights. I work full time so i could only get them going at lunch. Tell me what you think about it, the lights in the grill blue, ill get a pic of them at night. Also the stickers i made.
I want to hear feedback

I like the lights! What did you pay for them? Whick Circles light up? The window tint looks dark, what percentage is on there?

It is limo but it is half of the front window, so that makes it darker. Also the lights on the back all three are lit when the lights are on. Check out the blue lights on the front(in the Grill)

Just Up dated my pix, the Quality is not as good but i will fix that over he weekend. Just want you all to look at the stickers and blue lights and carbon ones. Now the Carbons look better in person

I like the MP3 a lot, I'm actually considering buying one (if I could still find one), but Altezza lights on any car, except the IS300/Altezza is gay and ricey. That Nopi sticker is gay too. Take off the Altezza's and that Nopi sticker then your car would be nice. Stock is nice, just my opinion though.

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Steven C ]

The carbon lights look great, The stickers on the mirrors look cool, did you say they were home made if so how did you do it, of not were did you get them? Also to the last poster who owns the ITR There are some here in NC, But why get one when you have the ITR it's a great car. :D

I want an MP3 for a daily driver. I like the way it looks and its reasonably priced. I read good things about it in R&T and C&D.

I honor your alls opinions, but i went to nopi and they put the sticker on so i thought that i would keep it just because that is a HUGE show. Again on the tail lights if you see them in person you will totally change your mind. I will post new pics this week and they will be better quality. for the stickers on the mirrors I just cut them with my machine that makes stickers. God Bless

Ok TIGHT I need some of those stickers bad Tell me how much and I will pay. You could make some money off of those. HINT HINT and another question do you know John from the Real World cast from L.A. :D :D

Yes i know John from the real world, He graduated from my high school back in the day, i believe in 94 oh well. Just e-mail me and we will talk about the stickers.

got my carbon fibers in and installed them today. they look a lot better in person! already got several compliments and only went to one store! life is good. :)

i dont have carbon fiber apcs but im gettin claer apcs tomorrow...how do i post a pic on here...what server do i put my pic on???help!

where you there with your MP3???There were three other ones besides mine in the show, one was three cars down from mine, one was where eclipses and celicas were and also there was one that had borrowed wheels and lights from someone for that show. Which one was you? On Sun i moved mine over by the Eclpses and there was an older guy driving one. Mine was the only one with Window Tint and Carbon Lights :D

derrick1623,
You need to goto yahoo.com and click on pics and it will let you upload them there. You will have to setup an account but at least it is free.
Also i will be updating the pix of my carbon fiber tails and also of my whole car i believe sunday.

Back