Turn Signal Bulbs

ArkosP5

Ok, ... trust me when I tell you I've looked. Part of the problem, is there isn't much information, and the other part is that I don't know much about automotive bulbs at all.

I want to put clear bulbs in the turn signals of my Protege5. What am I looking for? I've found that the Size of the turn signal bulbs are 1174, but that doesn't mean anything to me.

I saw a thread about Philips Silvervision, which sound like they would be a good match for what I want, but do these come in different sizes? Anyone have these? Know where to get them?

Hey bro are you talking about the turn signals up front or the back....if its the back ones be careful about putting clear ones in....I don't know the laws where you're from...but here in WA turn signals are only to be amber color or red I think....I have hyper white turn signals up front and back...but my wife has been pulled over twice for them...hehe....just be careful about it....cop told her it would be a $86 if he pulls her over again...:D

Turn Signal Bulb.

I wanted to go Philips Silvervision on the front. Per Texas Law, I can have turn signals either White, or Amber, or any color inbetween. For the rears, it is Red to Amber, or any color in between.

Either way, since the silvervisions lite up amber, I will be ok.

Something else

I just called the Mazda Parts guy, and he told me that:
Front Turn Signal Bulbs are 1157NA
Rear Turn Signal Bulbs are 210Y (which I can't find listed anywhere).

Has anyone changed any of the turn signal bulbs? If so, what bulbs did you use? (size, not brand/make)

Back