$13k P5?

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
Ok, I saw a recent thread on some place that was selling P5's for $13K...but I can't search for it because of the parameters. Anyway, does anyone know what dealership it was and/or their info? A friend of mine wants to buy one.

search mazdas website for a dealer near you that has more p5's than any other.you should beable to search dealer stock and find the car you want.than go there friday after turkey day with some cash in hand and tell them you want to buy a car today.mazda has 2500 off or 0/60 finance........find a paper with and add it can even be an out of start paper.i did this it was $12989 i payed $13200........and dont back down from your price they will not let you leave with out a car. they also upgrade my warrenty 72/100000 for free.....they charge $1000

Come to Cali. Dealers are selling base models for $11,998 + tax/lic/fees. A friend of mine paid about $13K OTD for his.

Do you know the name or have the contact info of said dealers?

I got mine from el dorado mazda in Mckinney TX.

Tracey is the guy you need to talk to.

eldoradomotors.com i think.

A local dealership had an ad for $12000. I'm assuming it's BS, but if it's true it has to be a base manual transmission which is still an awesome deal and will make me want to cry for paying a lot more for mine a year ago.

I guess I need to shop around. There is only one P5 for sale here, its an 03, 5spd with 11,000 miles...they want $17,800.

lol, mine stickered for 17,9 03.5 midnight blue 5spd with all options except 6 disc changer and moonroof, which I didnt want either anyway, also I dont have roof racks which I also didnt want.

OTD I paid 14,9

10miles on the car when I drove away, no trade in, no down.

you have to know how to deal, plus the dealers here in Phx had a bunch of p5's back then, at least 10-15 in all colors and options(bell road mazda).

In the end I bought it from the finance guy and he told me"honestly it doesnt matter what the **** I sell em for, all my managers care about right now is moving volume" this is apparently for the arrivals of all the 2004 mazda3's and a few rx-8's as I just got a invite from them to test drive the rx8 and get a 25$ certificate for doing the test drive.

Thats very true we have 3 left and are looking to clear them out. We have a 2750 dollar factory rebate plus about 1700 dollars in discounts. So yeah a great deal.

I was at my dealers yesterday and they must have had 15 or 20 P5s. They must be dying to get rid of them. They advertise the base model for 12,999 but I bet if you did your own financing and walked in there with 10-11 cash you could get it. They're advertising ESes at 8999. C'mon to Florida and I'll put ya up!

EXA4DRIVER said:
Come to Cali. Dealers are selling base models for $11,998 + tax/lic/fees. A friend of mine paid about $13K OTD for his.

WTF? that is damn cheap! even cheaper than the 4dr echo or xB or something ....

my friends gonna be gettting a car... he wants xB, put if the p5 is this darn cheap maybe I'll try to convince him.....

is this deal at alhambra mazda?

I must now go kill myself for paying sticker price in Oct 2001.....

Back