how to prepare for winter

I pick up my tires tomorrow, but these are the wheels that my car will see for winter:
dsc00509smaller.jpg

dsc00508smaller.jpg

I also plan on making a custom extension for the injen turning it into a sri for winter, it gets really wet here.

Last edited:
haha^^ i had those rims on my black speed as well for a while but im gonna sell them now instead because.....FUEL management ownz joo..

sexie azn lady said:
i was wondering if anyone is doing anything to prepare for winter. change tires maybe?

i put protege5 rims and tires on for winter. well i tried to, anyways.

Re: Re: Re: how to prepare for winter

505zoom said:
They wouldn't fit over the discs or what?

nah, they fit fine. i just cant get my back racing harts off. i need to get my friends jackstands and really hammer the piss out of them or something.

Re: Re: Re: Re: how to prepare for winter

Dexter said:
nah, they fit fine. i just cant get my back racing harts off. i need to get my friends jackstands and really hammer the piss out of them or something.

Just get a rubber mallet and hit the inside of the rim on the bottom and top, they'll seperate.

After you get them off, either WD-40 the snot out of the inside part of the hub that seats on the rim, or anti-seize compound works even better.

The aluminim rim sits on that hub thingy that is iron. It rusts and becomes tight.

A rubber mallet and some patience all all that's needed.

Latest posts

Back