Forsale Blitz air filter for MSP/P5

Autox MSP

Banned
:
I drive a caution cone
Its a replica blitz air filter, never installed/used. I bought it shipped from ebay for 20bux.

I decided to keep the car stock, selling this to first person that has a 20bill. Will install for free if you need installation.

Very nice filter and i'm sure there are gains.

I don't think imma keep the car too much longer so no mods. Don't want to get in to the hassle like when i was selling the civic.

I still want to up the boost with the wastegate mod though, car runs way too rich.

I really tired to like this car, i really wanted to love it. Its a great car but it does not fit my driving style or personality. crappy gearbox, power delievery(big hole in 3500 to 4000rpm), engine boucing around in traffic, rough idle (vibrations), driving position, steering position, heavy flywheel, tourqe steer, clunk, rusting rotor hubs, bov leak, boost leak from plastic pipes, rattles.
I gotta admit you get alot for 16k, but I'll take quality over quantity any day. Its just not a fun car to drive compared to my civic.

I got the car with out even thinking because of all the great magazine reviews and a 16k offer, could not see beyond the exterior of a new car. This could have been a great car but seemed very rushed.

Last edited:
Hey Autox MSP,

were you talking w/ mazdaspeedlvr about your car. I was speaking w/ the father about your experience. I'm sorry to hear that. What color is your car?

-fnny

Back