Anyone see the CAR and DRIVER article?

CaptainK

Did anyone see the test between the 6 "hatches" of today? I'm glad to see that the folks at Car and Driver recognize a leader when they see one........

It's in the current issue (June 2002?). Protege5 is the winner of the six car test.

Ah that's great...congrats to all the P5 owners...course you already knew you had an awesome car.

I'll have to check out the article tho...it's always nice to read about our cars. :D

The International Auto Show just came through Atlanta. I went around and looked at all the 5 door hatchbacks to see if I made a mistake buying the mazda.

Based on looks alone, and that's the most important thing. The mazda was the best decision. The matrix, too damn boxy. The suzuki, just plain ugly. The pontiac, too much plastic.

I know just like car and driver does that this is the best car of the bunch. Good for all us P5ers.

I just went to mall on lunch and they only had the May issue :mad: . I guess I will try again Thursday ;)

Todd

P5s are just too good looking compare to the other hatchbacks.
Even in World of Wheels magazine (only in Canada), May 2002 issue. They have an article on the P5 and they say that they love driving it and they're going to make the P5 as their project car.
So even the Canadian car magazines are loving the P5s...
That just proves that P5 is "bang on the money" kind a car...
And of course so as the P5s siblings. The MP3 and the Protege LX, DX, ES...

I also went out at lunch looking for the new issue but all I found was the a mangled copy of the May issue.

Back