Great Forum

JasonMSP

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I just wanted to let everyone here know that this is a great forum. I have had my Titanium Mazdaspeed Protg for about a month, but have been lurking around here for some time. I am thankful for all of the information that I have received on the ECU flash and the Clunk without these forums I do not think that I would have known that there were fixes for these problems. I have already had the flash done thanks to finding the TSB number posted here. I took the information to my dealer who had no idea about the flash. But to their credit they looked up the TSB information and did the flash the next day. Now I am trying to get the clunk taken care of. I have taken the TSB information for that and am going tomorrow to see about a fix. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hello. :)

By the way my dealer has a sunlight silver MSP in stock I do not know if anyone has posted pics of one yet. If you want I can take some pics and post them.

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you've found some useful information here.

There is PLENTY of good info here, sometimes you just have to look a bit deeper to find it.

Back