stages and upgrades

BlueWolfCry

:
02 LX, 03 MSP
hey, im confused about all the stages from the spool turbo kit on spool-turbo.com and the complete kit from hiboost. i dont see any upgrades from hiboost but there are 3 or so upgrades after stage one from spool. so my quetion is, does this mean eventually spool will be more benificial for me later on since i cant upgrad hi boost? and help and recommendations is appreciated, thanks

Spool offers customers the ability to start at different levels...this allows you to spend a smaller amount at the start..and upgrade as you go along. Great solution....and a long time supported of this board.

Hiboosts Kit is COMPLETE...they do not offer an none intercooled kit, nor do they over a kit without an ECU based Fuel Management System. Hiboost does offer upgrades, larger injectors, E6X for timing control, HKS SSQ BOV....

Take a look at what you are getting with Hiboost..then using your own judgement, compare that to the competition.

doing a search may be helpful as this has been asked numerous times (not a flame).

yeh i have been but i thought every kit had a stage since greddy did also, yeh sorry about noob question but thank you

Back