Question For You Guys...

Caffein8d

:
2008 Mazda3s 5-door
Allright, All of you Illinois Guys... Mainly The NOIL people...

Anybody know where i can get some autometer gauges, the ultralite series boost gauge(30hg/20psi) and the Air/Fuel Gauge for a decent price?

If you know, POST IT DAMNIT!

thanks.

MIKE

i think he wants to get them locally. search probably wont help. and neither can i.

*shrugs*

Turbo Matty P said:
why pay retail when you can pay wholesale or close to it??

Support your local speed shop people! When all the speed shops close and people start (or already have) bitching about why there aren't any local shops, you'll know who to blame (see a mirror)

That's all for my rant of the day (er, morning :p )

Mr. Jinx: I usually go to White's Pit Stop - it's in Lansing (south siiiiiiiide!) - they carry pretty much anything - big on Autometer. But I'm sure there are some shops near to your area as well.

aric, dont asnwer adams questions. he is on here once every 2 months. WASTE OF POST. answer his qposts when he gets the internet! lol

it will help trouble shoot a problem. i question if my MAF is really bad, or its something else. only ***** up under insane immediate boost. wonder if it is affecting how much boost i make. not gonna pay 600 for somethin i dont need, when i can get boost and the a/f for 115 shipped

or you and i can go to a junk yard and rip one out. or break into nicoles car one night very late and steal that. hehehe... i like the latter!

borrow nicole's for a drive, drive it around, bring it back to her to test your theory

Pro5OnSpeed said:
or you and i can go to a junk yard and rip one out. or break into nicoles car one night very late and steal that. hehehe... i like the latter!

u r 2 much o a pussy to follow through wit dat. b****!

MUAHAHAHA

Back