racing baby seat?

t3ase

Banned
Contributor
Anyone know of a company who produces a child seat that looks more like a racing seat than some $29.99 Walmart special?

yah.. not that nice.. i dont think so though. if u do find like a sparco, itll be stupid expensive... gl - chris

I third the "cool looking"..

Didnt he even keep it in there for the car shows? I thought I rememberd him putting it on his "mod list" at the first show.. lol

haha, it was in at the car show... dont know if he listed it or not though :D

Last edited:
RyanJayG said:
haha, is was in at the car show... dont know if he listed it or not though :D

This last show didnt have a mod list page, but the first one we all went to did. I am almost 100% certain it was listed at the first show. He won for 4 door wild too.

Yeah, I've personally seen the seat in his MP3. I liked it but I need something with a bar that comes down, which his lacked I think. It's not something I need ASAP, but the girl I'm starting to date has a kid, and if things go as I REALLY hope they do, I'll need a seat.

I may just contact Sparco and see if they can make one or at least provide me with the fabric used in the MSP so I can have it redone to match the interior.

http://www.teamsimpson.com/catalog/racefan/childseat.asp

x_childseat.jpg

Haha, that is the exact one I am buying next week, my baby is almost out of his first seat already!

Britt

122 Vega said:
Haha, that is the exact one I am buying next week, my baby is almost out of his first seat already!

Britt

yeah, my son is too long for his first seat too...i got one that matches my interior PERFECT, and i think i'll put it in this week.

t3ase...mazda makes one, but i can't remember where i saw it at, i think on one of the foreign mazda sites...that or corksport, but i know there is a child seat that says mazda.

mountjonas said:
if it costs about the same as a regular child seat, then why not?
Even if it costs more, I'm going to get one. Hell, isn't being unique what this modding community is about? I was thinking modding meant making your car different than the other millions out there. Guess I need to go read that FAQ again.

[This was not directed at you, mountjonas. It's more directed to the "why bother" opinionated member above.]

t3ase said:

[This was not directed at you, mountjonas. It's more directed to the "why bother" opinionated member above.]

i know, but i don't think there's any changing of his opinion based on his sig - individuality is dead, blah blah blah:bs:

Back