Oops

Pmpkinhead

Contributor
:
'03.5 Blazin' MSP (sold) ................. '14 Soul 6 GT
A woman pulled out without looking on Tues nite (cold and rainy). I was going around 30MPH down a main road and started braking soon as I saw her. I hit her 97 Plymouth Voyager (T-Bone) in between her passenger side tires. No serious injuries. Sore neck and sprained brake foot. Airbag was awesome, passenger airbag broke windshield. Who was it that said our airbags suck? WRONG!!! No tires went flat. I had no passengers. I think she had 1 in the passenger seat, not sure. Everythings kinda blurry in my mind. I will find out on Thurs if they're gonna fix it or my login name will change from Pmpkinhead to Lemonhead. lol. Have a look. I'll post more on Friday.
fab2c9ed.jpg

fab2c9e6.jpg

fab2c9e5.jpg

thats how my p5 looked xcept with undeployed airbags.....and thats basiacally what happened to me some mini van pulled out in front of me doin about 30+mph and they totalled out mine hope u have better luck

It must have been the cool orange color. She was like a deer caught in headlights. LOL Hope you feel better. Get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids.

Froggy, How old wuz the P5?
Shinz, I don't know if she has Ins yet, it wasn't on the police rpt.
Jawls, 2 days off work. I feel like someone kicked my ass.
1244 (msporange
PS: OWNED

Hey man,

From a fellow pumpkin, much condolences on your (potential) loss. Every time I see a banged up Protege I cringe thinking mine could be next. Sounds like you are keeping your head up and taking it in stride. Best of luck with quality repairs if they fix it and if not enjoy your new one. Hope the sore neck and ankle feel better.

Froggy, Your car wuz too young to die, at least mines almost a year. lol
1244 (msporange

yeah its ok i got me a blue one now...and it all turned out ok...i know if u wanna se the pics of my car they are on here somewhere the fronts look identical

Froggy, I found your pics and I think mine looks worse unfortunately (possible turbo damage). Thanks for the support from everybody.
1244 (msporange

Damn Pmpkinhead, looks like the Protege crumpled a lot more than my MX-6 did and I T-boned the other car doing almost 50 (although it may be that I hit an MR-2 and you hit a minivan).

Glad to hear you walked away and that a police report was filed in case she doesn't have insurance. Take care of that neck and brake foot (at least it wasn't the "go" foot).

BTW, somebody please answer this: For how bright and noticible the Spicy Orance MSP is, how come we hear about a lot of wrecks with them???? Is it that the color mesmorizes other motorists?? It's making me thankful I got the titanium so it's nice and plain.

-Roach

wow that blows

- knocking on wood -
- crossing self -
- throwing salt over shoulder -
- crossing fingers -

Back