smoked taillights...UNLIT

carbonkid

Contributor
:
09 MS3
smoked taillights...pics

Hey guys, sorry for the dark pics...just used niteshades and I love it! illuminates perfectly when lit (reverse AND turn signal). What do you think?

Attachments

• img_1491.jpg
    img_1491.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
hey can you pm me on the details of how you did this? it looks really nice, id like to do it on my mp3. would look great with the window tint

Thanks, t3ase!

Minus, it was easy, just remove the taillights completely, clean them off, mask the red area leaving the pink exposed, and spray. It is very self explanatory.

For other helpful details, go to the smoked sidemarker thread.

MarkSpark said:
np, question: Looking at your list of mods, do you have a DGM connection or just a lot of disposable income? Cuz damn, they're expensive.

No DGM connection, No disposable income.

When I bought the car (I only paid $17,895), I built in the price of mods I knew I wanted to do on top of my loan...so I had a little money to play with from the beginning.

Did you spray the tails the exact same way as the sidemarkers. I posted before that it would be cool to see someone use Nightshades on the red part of the tails, but I never thought of doing this. It looks really good, especially if you do the sidemarkers & the black headlights.

I thought Mazdaformance had Nightshades, but I can't seem to find it on the site. You can just get it here instead: http://www.pjhbrands.com/vht/nightshades.htm

hey, tytanium,
you have a whole can of that spray right? would you just sell me the can that you already have? there would be enough left to do mine correct?

Back