The unknown Hood Spoiler, Rear Spoiler

Bassboy

:
2002 protege 5
Hey guys, i just bought a P5, and it was used from kid. Well he has this hood spoiler and rear spoiler put on. But i cant find out what brand it is!!! does anyone know...the hood spoiler looks kinda like the one from wings west..but this one is a 1 piece hood spoiler, the wings west one is 2 pieces..so what is it!!

attached are pics!
thanks
Confused over my body :confused:/members/Bassboy/hood_spoiler.jpg/members/Bassboy/spoiler.jpg

yes please. i feel actual physical pain from seeing that rear midwing spoiler.

i've seen the hood thing on ebay. i think they also made mathcing ones to go on teh side mirrors.

its some no-name brand.

yeah, take em both off

relax guys..im not taking them off..im just asking if you know who made them..but thanks anyways

Wait until you see the system goin in here..kinda like the one in my car ( this p5 is my wifes) heres my ride www.digitalmind.ca/cougar

Im almost postive its the onderground stuff. Im so glad you rescued that poor MP5 from its horrible previous owner. It will be so much better off in your hands. Treat it well, take it slow, it was obviously physically abused.

Ok i have been in the import tuner scene for a long time..but i have never heard of "onderground". ANy more details.

dude, did you buy that in waterloo, ontario? there's a used car dealership accross the street from my work that had a car that had those two things on it....and it sold about a week ago. wait...yep, i'm sure that's you...it's got the yellow on the seats...and it's probably got yellow trim on the inside, right?

i agree about taking them off actually (sorry)...i went in and checked it out, and they didn't seem to fit very well and didn't look all that good IMO. the interior was pretty cool though.

yup that was me! what do u mean it doesnt fit well..it follows the body line to a tee! im not too fond of the rear spoiler, but i like the hood spoiler. I know for sure after winter im taking off the god aweful seat covers..but im glad they were on there..cause the seats are mint! :) Its in excellent condition and i got a real good deal on it.! The interior was done very well too the yellow painted accents and also the momo shifter is nice too

i just took a quick look, but it didn't seem that the rear mid-spoiler fit all that well....i dunno, maybe it was just the design or something. well, welcome to the site...i don't know if you've checked out www.toprotege.com , but we've got a big meet in mississauga scheduled for this thursday...you should come check it out.

heres my interior...ignore the ugly seat covers..they are just there for now..all interior proffesionally painted..nice and shiney!! :)/members/Bassboy/dash_painted.jpg/members/Bassboy/door_painted.jpg/members/Bassboy/momo_shifter_painted.jpg

I checked out onderground site and the is not the hood spoiler i got..mine is wayyyy smoother..that one looks like a chunk or plastic on the hood..the search continues! it has to be some good company since it fits perfect and has exact body lines on it..i thought it was a dealer option...

The spoiler in the back is called a grocery cart. All you need to do is push it from behind and throw fruit in the front seat. lol

Thanks "oldman"

but im impressed its a girl driving the mazda speed..but then again now i know why she made the "grocery cart" comment... LOL NOW THATS FUNNY!!

Mazda Canada (maybe just ontario) offers the "mid-wing" as an option on all of the P5s sold.....

Bassboy...come out to www.toprotege.com and introduce yourself....and as noted before...we have a huge meet this thursday. Toprotege....is know for our 25+ car meets...once a month!

Latest posts

Back