Ground COntrol

MazdaManic5

:
03 Infiniti QX4
Hows the ride w/ these? Simple question but i need help deciding between GC or Eibach. Thanks fellas and gals

Some people say GC ride like crap, but personally mine ride fine. I've had them on for almost a year and my stock struts haven't died yet....

Not that bad no...but that depends on how long you go...I only lowered mine about maybe 2" or so.....the lower you go the worse the bounce.....my wife rides in my car all the time and never complains...

mine doesn't bounce that bad but bumps suck.. my front is lowered all the way down and the back is lowered to be even with the front. personally i just dont like the ride that much but i cant find any springs that have enough drop

I agree... if I lower it (like it is right now) as much as I like it, then its stiff as FvCK!

ive had my g.c for over a year and the ride isnt bad at all!
i had it lowered all the way down for 8 months with no problems at all. ride gets stiff the lower you go. i have it set at 2.5 right now and handling, ride ect.... is good. you might have to lube up the front every 3 months or so. ;)

Back