track last night....

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
Welp, here be my best run last night. I really had a rough night...I couldn't get a good launch to save my life. I got a Ractive intake (my only mod), and i'm slightly faster than I was stock (16.535@84.0). I know I can do better tho...it's just a matter of launching. Funny thing is, on my ride home I stopped at a redlight and decided to try to launch...and got a PERFECT launch on the street...where it doesn't count. Bastards. If they have a test and tune night on a tues in the next few weeks, I'm there.
4-23-2k2.jpg

(right click on tripod error message, and copy the image location...paste it in a browser)

Last edited:
16.5 not bad...better launch...low 16's...? Kool we have a race forum now...might want to check it out...should this post go there? Moderators...?

Good Luck on the launching Kool......best thing to do is to practice and establish some kind of rythum, consistency...learn your car...understand how it behaves...:cool:

Smirnoff???? what's that about?

yeah your .992 reaction time... nice... work on the launch and you should lower your time a bit..

Just a question though.. doesn't the timer start after he croses the line... or when the last lights on the tree go on....

Jc

Uhh...sorry if my post was confusing for anybody, but the time I ran a 16.5 was STOCK. Obviously you (Antione) didn't take the time to look at my slip...

"(right click on tripod error message, and copy the image location...paste it in a browser)"

I ran a 16.485 last night with my Ractive intake. I know I can do better tho. I know how to launch, but it just wasn't happening.

The "Smirnoff" thing BTW is an advertisement. Don't ask.

As for the .992 reaction time, that's irrelivant...the clock doesn't start until I pass the start line. I could have had a reaction time of 5 minutes and still have run a 16.4. I had good reaction times when I went the first time to the track, but I wasn't even caring about reaction times last night...I was just trying to concentrate on a good launch.

Atco Raceway Huh?

I used to work at the Texaco on Jackson Rd and Rt. 73!

Let me know next time you plan on goin? Checkin out the races during the week is something I've been wanting to do since I moved back to Marlton!

My friends usually take their bikes...but it'd be nice finding someone from the boards on here, hey, I can be your own personal cheering section!

Later,

Back