*PRE*ProtegeFest 2003!! Board Meeting/BBQ

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP & Mazda 6 S
*PRE*ProtegeFest 2003!! Board Meeting/BBQ

ProtegeFest 2003 Board of Directors Meeting its a BBQ!

Date: November 15th 10AM- 4PM

see link for info & map
http://www.sbparks.org/Scripts/ParksDetail.asp?ParkID=24

"Rates: Free day use for general activities."

:D
I'll get there super early to get us a good spot!

This first meeting/BBQ will be used to determine the directors that will be voted on for our 1rst annual "ProtegeFest" that will be held early 2004. *If you have any interest in becoming on the board of directors PLEASE come to this meet. We will be voting.

We will also determine each members role in the planning of the "Protege Fest "
IE: Website, T-shirts, Location, and Promotions.
We need to be very organized when we present this to Mazda, and hopefully at this upcoming meet, we can get everyone squared away.. and get to the planning stages. Remember Mazda is behind us on this one.

If you have any T-shirt concepts, please print them out and bring them to the meet. We can all vote on one, everyone is happy with.

Please post how many people you are bringing and what kind of food. And I will add it to the list below.

mocclogo.jpg

by UclaP5

*also I wanted to change the weekly Sunday Life Plaza meet that Sunday to a different location so everyone in town can make it. Earlier as well.

Last edited:
ATTENDANCE LIST/FOOD

NOW WE NEED MORE MEAT!

So Cal:
SpicyMsp -Pie
Dr.Sound +1- chicken
richelesro -Chips/Salsa
FC3s Boy -Cake
Mazdaspd035 +3- summ steak *drool
YlwMSP1229sGirl- hamburgers
o.g.sk8er- Hot Dogs
Notorious- carne asada
Chinkysuavo-Condiments
Shawnmp5- plates, napkins, and "JUNGLE JUICE"
sukegirl_Mp3 & kep0ne- pico de gallo
uclap5- paper plates
charles- altoids...
LapisBlueProteg- Meat
mikehavo-salsa
ZackyFarms-drinks
PhatTrax -cups, forks & knives, paper plates, and napkins
kidkorrupt- more drinks
rdhuran +1- sodas
Mrpopnfresh +1- Filipino Bakery
Krillin- cant eat balloons Louie.........
TurboboostMazda- .........maybe
Geoffsurfs- ???
mikehavo- Pollo Asada along with the homemade salsa!!!
got_rice64-
Jliao-
ricenudles+1- Chips
turboge- Steak
CruzinAltitude-$$bling$$
Chri3- Candy
WRX GRL & Eric M. -
3.5titanuimSD-

Nor Cal:
Natey- Hot dogs & Buns
jrodhotrod- Money for food
2K3 Mazdaspeed- Easy cheese/crackers
Mypfizzle-
zmepro- Charlcoal
MP5onBOOST-

Last edited:
Dr.Sound - Beer/Sodas

oh, and we have to know the # of people in attendance

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm There, my girlfreind is a pastry chef so i can bring up a cake or something.

Um...BBQ and no one has mentioned to bring the steak...:D

I'll bring ummm.....If someone else can help out with the meat I can bring some of the steak, hotdogs or hamburgers, I just can't buy it all. I don't feel like buying steak for 15 people or however many people will be there.

Or you can just tell me what to bring. :D

Rudi

I have to make sure I can get it off work, i'll put in the request tomorrow... but put me down and i'll bring some meat! What are we talkin' here..hot dogs? hamburgers? steak? chicken?

SpicyMSP said:
Rudi are you bringing your buddy?

I can bring a few people. I can bring those 3 guys that met up with us at Sevenstock. Angelo has a 1993 RX-7, Joe has WRX and my friend Erik will probably be interested in going even though he has an RSX.

I'll probably be in a hotel room....Is this the same day as the fest? If so, I can bring some burgers and buns. :)

YlwMSP1229sGirl said:
I have to make sure I can get it off work, i'll put in the request tomorrow... but put me down and i'll bring some meat! What are we talkin' here..hot dogs? hamburgers? steak? chicken?

I was thinking of bringing Carne Asada...mmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeah. Like I said I need to know how much to buy because I can't buy all the steak so YlwMSP1229sGirl you can bring whatever meat you want. Anyone else that wants to bring steak, chicken, hotdogs or hamburgers we will combine our meat...lol...and it should be enough to feed everyone. All we need now is to find out how many people but I'm sure we will know when it gets closer to the 15th of Nov.

aggghh I was gonna bring the carne asada. come on now, you know no place makes it like the big SD does lol

so peter can I add you to the list? can you make it? we need all the carne asada we can get!

Latest posts

Back