"HIboost, what are you doing in there?"

ddogg777

:
2002 Yellow P5
I haven't seen any posts from Hiboost tS and realized his "month" to get the E6X is about up. I bet he is pulling overtime to get it done! He probably doesn't want to show his face until he does! :D

he is pretty busy, believe it or not, that Mazda6 is in South America, not is the US. Its pretty hard to get his messages down there.

ddogg777 said:
Juan esta in Sudamerica ahorita?! Santa vaca!

Hello Ddogg777

Yes I am in South America right now, but the E6X is already running. I just need to dyno it and fine tune with a wideband. We do all our testing at Dynamic Autosports in Irvine Ca, but they are moving to a larger facility and don't have the dyno running yet .

It works great just as the F10 but with more control over the timing.

I am also working on a new intake duct to make the path a little shorter and also, so the MP3 and MSPs can retain the engine cover.

Juan

HiBoost TS said:
I am also working on a new intake duct to make the path a little shorter and also, so the MP3 and MSPs can retain the engine cover.

'bout time!

:p

non posso parlare espagnolo pero sono verament italiano. voglio un turbo tropo. Pero non ho solde ha questo momento.

Juan, what's the latest on the EX6? Also, will the new intake piping be better by design, or just a viable option for those who can't live without their mani cover?

You can make this thread your journal if you want so we know when to expect things... ;) (2thumbs)

Back