Gauge Pods for the MP3

Well I am all about the guage pod but my only thing about it is will the guages have white faces and light up red I am a stickler for things that match :cool:

Im waiting for the company to get back with me. Also the gauges are whatever you buy. They are just the pods not the gauges.

I am up for a gauge pod, if it will fit the PR5 and match color-wise. Let me know if the $39 includes shipping please.

yellowpr5@hotmail.com

Best guages IMO are the R1 Racing Sports gauges. You can set them to one of six colors, cycle through the colors, or get the RPM controller and they will change color as the RPM's rise. They make boost, water temp, exhaust temp, air/fuel, oil temp, oil pressure, and a tac.

They are kinda expensive, $89-$165 for the small guages, $299 for the tac, and $75 for the RPM thing.

Only place I have seen em at are www.shmotorsport.com

R1 has ads in several mags though, check page 207 in the Dec issue of Super Street.

I emailed you about them awhile back and you never responded.

I'll take one too.
mustangpower@mindspring.com

Im not going to respond to anyone in a form of an email, I am waiting on the company to get the gauge pod made before i start lining everyone up. I am going to try and get a better deal on the price because we have tons of people wanting one. I doubt they are open because of thanksgiving day so i will call monday. As soon as i hear something i will let everyone know. Thanks everyone, keep on posting on this thread. :D

How many people have signed up allready? We have 12 i think mp3/mp5 in our club and i think most of the people would be interested.

Let's make a list of who is interested. Tightmp3, i am interested so where do I send the money to?

P.S. you are telling me that ours will accept 4 pods? Does that mean that I can have a turbo gauge in the dash(factory look)??????????

Back