• Something different

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • custom license plate frames!

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Antoine

Administrator
Okay Ladies and Gents,

I'm waiting for the day I see a Mazda on the road (hopefully with a cute chick driving) and see a sticker from this site on the car. That moment would be priceless.

So...I would like to know how many definitely want to be in the cool "I have a sticker from this site on my car" group? We did have some made, but I think enry was too busy to mail them.

I'm trying to find time to design new ones...

Let me know what you guys think...how many are really interested in helping our community grow!

**Note...sizes not exact...just select what size type you like.

**Note...added custom license plate frames as an option!..but have to check out cost etc...

Stickers rock!

Mazdamp3.com stickers Rock! Check me out on the show circuit...oh trophy chicks...I'm over here! :D

yeah I'll send 'em over when I get to Montreal on friday... sorry for the delay...

Right on derrick1623...:D

Soon we should have a solid sticker system setup...for now keep voting and posting ideas. :cool:

Thanks

its cleared up for sure now, anyways, i voted medium, but i wouldn't mind windshield, in white or red, heehee... btw, here is the sticker on my ride...
stickersrear.jpg

Last edited:
dont work boss.

derrick1623 said:
its cleared up for sure now, anyways, i voted medium, but i wouldn't mind windshield, in white or red, heehee... btw, here is the sticker on my ride...
stickersrear.jpg

What about making up some liscense plate frames also? I just know that there are alot of people on the board that don't seem to like stickers on cars all that much.

mp3_moran...great idea!...know any places on the net that can do that?...or in SoCal?

Let me know...I'll add it to the list:D

antoine, i looked into that before, when i had the mx6...do a search for plate frames, or liscense plate frames on almost any search engine.

I'll check around, I had a http://hybrid.honda-perf.org liscense plate frame on my old civic and I have to tell you, those things generate more interest than anything I'd ever seen! It just looks much more professional, pretty much any schmuck can get some vinyl cut, but the plate frames give a more upscale feel.

mp3_moran...thanks for the insight....very interesting info...I did a really quick check on the net and came by one site that could do nice custom ones but they had a minimum of 500 units!

From what I've seen raised white lettering on a black frame looks nice and is easily read...well let me know what you guys find out...maybe ask your local dealers/shops where they get theirs done.

I think stickers...if done well look cool...and I don't mean rice boy style....I mean clean...tight....tuner/site sticker...aka from this site! hehe....I once saw a small vwvortex sticker...looked cool..also sr20de.net ones.

I would like to have both frames and stickers made...let me know what you guys find out :D

i drew up a design for the sticker, but i dont know, you think mazda would get mad if we used the font that MAZDA is writen in on the back of our cars?

Attachments

• mazdamp3.comlogo.gif
    mazdamp3.comlogo.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 388
I found a place that will do 250 plate frames for $1.13 a piece. They are single color (your choice of color) on black abs plastic text only. I'm still looking to see if I can find one like the ones they have at www.jdmhondaparts.com
Antoine why don't you check those out and see if you like them.
The two guys that run the site are Sheng Chao and Jason Kaplan (Katman). If you like their plate frames I could drop them an email and try to find out where they got them made.

mp3_moran, thanks for checking things out...yeah I looked at the jdm ones...different style then the usual "text" kind...very cool...so who can produce this type of frame and how much?

Thanks again man!:D

I like the Mazdaspeed font...check it out-here's my design for my RX-7 club logo.

Attachments

• logo_1.jpg
    logo_1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 106
How good are the printers that print the decals... I could maybe design something.. But how detailed can they be? (Colors or Monotone?, etc.)

Also u need a better banner for the top hehe :)

Back