Attention All P5'ers!

Antoine

Administrator
How are you guys/gals doing?

I posted about this way back in the day but didn't seem to get much response...I would like to know if anyone is pursing a serious performance upgrade to their P5 (turbo, nos, engine/head work, etc). Let me know...I would to see some protege5 tech in the tech experts forum.

Is anyone going for serious drag or autocross? Help your fellow p5'ers out...be a contributor!

If anyone would like to take pics and comment on the installation of any mod...let me know also!

sorry....not me....I only have 3K on my P-5 and other than the normal bolt on's....I have decided to keep it "intact" until some later date. I would LOVE to have 40 or so more HP....but not at the expence that it would put me back right now.

I am currently going to get the cams next and then from there probably the Flywheel and underpulleys, I'm not sure about the .050 pistons because of problems but I think it would be cool, I just want about 200 hp that would make me happy

ILMP5...Great!...Can you do the same thing Spoolin did...He was kind enough to take pics of the whole process (in stages) and wrote a little commentary...Can you contribute this way...it would be awesome to have a turbo p5 project for everyone to see!

Let me know, thanks

Everyone if your getting anything installed..from mild to wild and you can document it with pics and short commentary PM ME!!!

I'm Trying to be the first to post the thread..
HOW TO INSTALL: Tripoint Engineering Turbo Kit

$4000 is quite a bit of cash but I'm getting there...

(this all depends on if I want to wait for the warranty to end) first>intake-header-exhaust-nos-cams-all other internals-turbo<last, but before that all, money

Turbo!!!!!!!!!

Hey WShade! how many horse power you got after have turbo in there??????? I like to have one. But I too broken righ now....
See you late.;) ;) ;)

Not sure. Have not had the time to dyno. Hopefully 200-210. Will let you know.

Wshade - who made the turbine and where did you get this done? Does the boost come on at a decent rpm, or do you need to get way up in the band before she kicks in. You must LOVE having the extra zoom-zoom.

Not yet. Only had car back for 2 weeks and currently in the process of having the manifold, downpipe and turbo housing coated. As soon as that is complete I will have more pictures and hopefully dyno numbers. I want to wait until the custom exhaust is complete before the 1/4 but I dont think temptation will allow that.

A buddy of mine has a tig welder. We are going 2 1/2 in 304 stainless (3 if we really get crazy) all the way back from the cat mandrel bend. Have not yet decided on the muffler. Cant wait for someone to come out with a bolt on replacement high flow cat (dont want to move the o2 sensors and throw a check engine light).

Back