Million dollars?

Go without beer the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now give me my million!

Hmmm would you kill someone? Mangle Someone? Dis-figure yourself? etc.

Would you spend 5 years in prison for a million? I wouldn't!

Dry Anal Rape!!!!! (confused)

How about witness relocation program? No contact with any family, friends for the rest of your life....

for a million there is a lot of stuff I would try....like eating bulls nuts (dont know if I could do it) but I wouldnt do half the stuff they do on fear factor considering that they are just getting a chance at some dough.

............Ha!!!! And; people say some of my threads are dumb.

Oh Well. :rolleyes:

This is a difficult one to answer, for sure. And; just seeing some of the other posts pretty much spells things out. 5 years in prison??!! NO WAY,,,,,,etc,,,,,etc,,,,

Last edited:
Witness relocation would be a tough call...but I'd probably try it. Eating sick stuff...sure, I'd just blindfold myself. Kill someone...only if they deserved it.

But then again...a million bucks isn't that much anymore. Not like I could buy my own island in the Caribbean or anything....

Just hold your breath so you can't taste it huh? Okay - since I have left it too open, what wouldn't you do for a million?

Majik - Yes...[now this will sound really sappy]...but I mentioned "trying" witness relocation, but when my son is tired and lays his head on my shoulder, I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything.

I would give up a million dollars to keep my family. Money's always tight, but you can always work more jobs...family is forever.

I could give it away if I had another million somewhere. Ha! That would be tough. If it was keep the mill and lose your health - no brainer. But to just give it away for s**** and giggles. NOPE.

I would have anal sex with my decomposed great grandfather while throwing helpless babies in the ocean and watching the sharon osborne show. Okay, I admit it, I do that anyways.

Back