new projects

wagner

for all of you turbo guys out there here are some new projects.
Any idea what the frist one is!!

Check the web site for more info
wagnermotorsports.net

I just pull the mpi piggy back on pauls car and it runs great. The boost comes in so fast at highway speeds that we have to do some more tuning to fix that.

see ya
Andrew Wagner
0188.jpg

0178.jpg

:eek: EVO....

Nice i cant wait to see what you do with it. I wish i could have made it up there today.

cool ill have to stop up this week and drop off my mani and check some stuff out. oh do you need my dp also?

Oh, I know what the first one is...

What is the thing most unlikely for an MSP owner to see in his rearview mirror?

Britt

The second one is a 88 mx6. We are putting a t3/t4 turbo,3 inch ss exhaust, fmi, ss intercooler pipes, raptor bov, minigate with a dump tube, and a f.a.s.t. ecu with wideband cor.

12s here we come!!!!!

Andrew Wagner
Wagnermotorsports.net

Andy...let me know when is a good time to head up there for the piggyback and injector install...weekend of oct 24 is bad for me as i'll be at a wedding in charlottesville

paul...so how is it?...!!!

jaje said:
Andy...let me know when is a good time to head up there for the piggyback and injector install...weekend of oct 24 is bad for me as i'll be at a wedding in charlottesville

paul...so how is it?...!!!

You will love it. by the time you get it im sure my maps will be perfect, so that will make things simple for you. You gonna be running 8psi?

paulmp3 said:
You will love it. by the time you get it im sure my maps will be perfect, so that will make things simple for you. You gonna be running 8psi?
8psi for the street (hehehe) and 4 psi for the track (try not to blow the engine)

is the mx6 running the a-spec F2T or the j-spec FE3? a guy on probetalk with standalone and FE3 built is running 11.7s, about 400whp on a 1st gen probe

Back