Anyone got a house for rent in VA?

#878MSPChick

:
Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
Quick story -
I have been renting my house for 4 years. This year has been the worst yet. My landlord has apparently decided that she didn't need to pay her mortgage with the money we have been giving her for rent. This is the second time this year that the house has gone into foreclosure. Luckily last time, she was able to come up with the 15K to keep it. Don't know if she'll be so lucky twice. House is scheduled to go to auction on the 22 of this month. Looking for at least a 3BR SFH that accepts dogs. (or someone to buy the house at auction and rent it back to me) Anyone on here a realtor???? HELP!

Just hit the papers and all of the other rental/realtor sites. That might help. Make sure to get your landlord for breach of contract!!!
You might want to think about buying. It is a little cheaper then renting and the way that area booms, well you will turn profit fast on any place you buy.

You should offer to slip in and take over the mortgage. Then you'll own yourself a nice house.

Cirielle - thanks, I have already done all you said, I was just trying to utilize another resource on the board.

mazdadan - thinking about it. unfortunately, I found out she owes WAY more on the house than it's even worth. thanks for the advice (both). maybe she'll pull herself out of it.

Back