Wheel caps

Ted

I was at a High School basketball game and i come out to my car to find that some lil s*** kids stole my air caps and sleeves. Does anyone know where i can go to find a replacement set for all four tires? Any help will be greatly appriciate.
Thanks,
Yellow Mp3

Attachments

• picture.jpeg
    picture.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 248
I was at a High School basketball game and i come out to my car to find that some lil s*** kids stole my air caps and sleeves. Does anyone know where i can go to find a replacement set for all four tires? Any help will be greatly appriciate.

The caps you can get anywhere, however the sleeves you should be able to find at Autozone or Kragen/Checker/Schucks..

-sdmp3

If you find where to get the sleeves, let me know...mine were stolen too. bastards.

DUDE! Last night I found replacements! They're not an exact match, but CLOSE ENOUGH. Chrome caps AND sleeves...$3 at WAL MART! w00t!

After MP3-E mentioned wally world I went there myself...my wifes P-5 has the regualar stock wheels and NO chrome sleeves or caps...and she mentioned she liked them on mine....so I went there the other day and low and behold for $3 whole dollars they had sleeves and caps that are almost EXACTLY like the stock ones....the only difference is the cap is shaped a little different.

wonders will never sease! :D

Walmart

After going to Walmart i have come to the conclusion that the caps and sleeves sold there are about cheep lookng to me. I am not hating on anyones caps and sleeves but i would much rather have the stock RH ones.If anyone has any other ideas where i could find these caps and sleeves i would much appriciate it.
I'm out,
Zane
Thanks in advance

You could go to...

I think the dealership will be more than happy to charge a lot more than $3 for the stock ones.

Paying cash

U get what u pay for and for those 3 dollar lil crap Walmart caps then more power to but i want what looks good not cheap.
Just more opinion
Zane

After losing two sets of caps to local miscreants - (but oddly NOT the chrome stem surrounds both times) - I went to Speedworld and got a set of nifty ones with the Mazda logo on the top...it come with a little wrench so you can crank them on to slow the little bike riding bastards down.

I really wanted a set with a razor edge so next time you find bits of fingers...didn't have those in stock!

Nice to see you got your car back Bob...

And to prevent the loss of future caps you can always mount your own razor blades.

well I tell ya what....I went to wally world...and I spent $3....and put the little things on my womans car....and she was happy....Let me tell ya boys....ANY time you can spend $3 and make woman happy....you BETTER take it and run! it doesn't happen very often!

Sir Nuke said:
well I tell ya what....I went to wally world...and I spent $3....and put the little things on my womans car....and she was happy....Let me tell ya boys....ANY time you can spend $3 and make woman happy....you BETTER take it and run! it doesn't happen very often!

You better believe it!!

BondoBob said:
After losing two sets of caps to local miscreants - (but oddly NOT the chrome stem surrounds both times) - I went to Speedworld and got a set of nifty ones with the Mazda logo on the top...it come with a little wrench so you can crank them on to slow the little bike riding bastards down.

I really wanted a set with a razor edge so next time you find bits of fingers...didn't have those in stock!

BondoBob,

I couldn't find the Mazda ones. A little help please!

LOL

The comment on the $3 and a women lol go for it but the mazda caps shown above are beautiful they make the Walmart ones go to shame.Thanks for the link and all.
Everyone have a nice day.
Zane

Re: LOL

Yello-MP3 said:
The comment on the $3 and a women lol go for it but the mazda caps shown above are beautiful they make the Walmart ones go to shame.Thanks for the link and all.
Everyone have a nice day.
Zane

Yellow, I agree with you 1000%, those caps are sweet as honey. HOWEVER....my wife wouldn't truely appreciate them. She is happy as can be with her wally world sleeves and caps....thus so am I....and only out $3!!! :{D you TRUELY can not ask for more than to spend only $3 and make your lady happy.... :{D

HOWEVER....if your lady is into cars as well...and could appreciate the Mazda Caps...by all means...get them for her...as even the $15 or so is a small price to pay to put a smile on your ladies face.

CAUSE YOU KNOW....IF the lady ain't happy...NO BODY IS GONNA BE HAPPY!!!!

:D

Back