Can you still buy a MP3 these days?

Khoifather

:
Mazda Protege5
I tried looking at autotrader.com and cars.com but they don't have an option to search for the MP3s. Do you have to custom buy it or something?

there is a blue one for sale on ebay, but its a salvage title. says its in perfect condition though. in new york to boot i think.

welcome to the board, where you from in PA? i used to live in pittsburgh for about 19 years before i joined the army

Khoifather said:
I live in King of Prussia, half hour away from Philly.

I saw one for sale in NJ last week. I think he wanted 12 or 13k and it ahd 22k miles on it. It was a lilttle north of princeton, probally about 1-1.5hrs from you. If i drive by again i will get the #. I was planning on droping him a card to tell him to try and sell it on here. it looked clean. stock.

There is a chance i will be in that area tomorrow. If so i will get it for ya.:D

I live in Northern VA and have been contemplating selling mine. It has 48K (mostly Highway) with a few mods. It's a wonderful car and I love it but was looking to get something new... still kind of deciding but if your interested let me know. If I were to I would like to sell it for 10-12K.

Mine is Yellow if your asking me!

Hell, while I'm at it if anyone is interested shoot me a PM!!

Last edited:
Khoifather said:
That be great if you get the # for me. Good looking out, thanks.

I drove by today to get the # and i was gonna leave him a note to come on the forum, but the car wasnt there. Every other time i drove by it was around 430, today i left work early so it was 330. Maybe he only has it there at night... I wont be in that area for a while probally, if i go up there again i will look. If your really interested i could tell you where it is located and you can go search for yourself, but that is a quite a haul if it isnt there.

Thanks for trying man, really appreciate it but its not a big deal. I'm actually looking to buy a car before the year is over so it'll probably be sold by then. Thanks!

I live in king of prussia (well, Wayne actually) and would be willing to talk with you about my MP3!
Let me know. I pm'd earlier but haven't heard back.

Khoifather..I'm in your neck of the woods also...if you're interested, there is plenty of 2003.5 Mazdaspeeds available at Faulkner Mazda (www.faulknermazda.com). I'm not sure if they are spoken for, but I was up there a few weeks ago, and they had a bunch on the lot, and they are still showing on thier inventory. Just a thought.

Also, we're having a meet soon (Eastern PA/NJ meet thread)...check it out if your interested...it's Oct 25th

...late...

FYI for anyone interested. My car is available for $12,500. Includes full set of snow tires mounted on steelies, covers, stock air box (Injen CAI on now), 1st's really nice grounding kit, sparkco plug wires, daveBguage rings. That should cover everything.

I don't NEED to sell it, but can let it go for this price.

Looking to get back into a 92 240sx that has come along.
Thanks
Scott

Back