Another Wheel Fitment Issue

Protege2K

:
2010 MAZDASPEED3
Well I am in the process of shopping for some 18s. My car is lowered on the Eibach Pro Kit. I am a bit concerned about it 18s will fit without rubbing.

The wheels are from wheelmax and I have no idea what the offset is. I would think it is 45 because that seems to be the norm. I would run 215/35/18 tires. The wheels can either be ordered in 18x7 or 18x8, so which one would be better. My 17s don't rub at all so I think they might fit without any trouble.

And yes I read Rischie's fitment guide, but that thing confuses the hell out of me. So any help is appreciated especially if anyone is actually running this setup.

IF the offset is indeed +45mm you should be ok with 18x7's wrapped with 215/35's...Sedans have a little more room than P5's too (P5's have a slightly wider rear track than sedans, but similar fenders...My guess is to better control the higher center of gravity created by the hatch)...18x8's would be very wide, and most likely need at least 225's for proper fitment...that would definately be an issue with a 45 offset...

Back