What other CF accesories would you like produced?

:
10 MS3
As most of you know, I am sponsored by DG. I just got back from their shop and they wanted to know what other stuff you guys would like in CF. I suggested the Autoexe wings in Cf, but I don't have one and I don't think I'll be purchasing one soon. They also wanted to know if you guys would be intrested in a CF fuse box or CF weather stripping(it replaces the roof rack). With the weather stripping they will only be making it in special order and cost is $150. So please give me some suggestions I can take back.I'll be going back on Friday.

cf trunk perhaps? some people are anal about weight, I personally would think it would be cool

I dont even have a P5, but I know those guys would KILL for those roofrack straps..I saw a thread the other day that they were like beggin for them..

Trunk lid would be cool also..Then they could sell the hoo and trunk lid as a combo for a good price! oh so sweet..

cf rearview mirror cover,
cf glove box door,
cf arm rests on the doors
cf door speaker covers
something cf for the trunk (like a toolbox?)
cf floor for the trunk for those that have cool systems and enclosures.
cf taillight covers for shows?

cf as well as fiberglass "lip" (extension for the back bumper) similar to the thelip for the front <---- this is the one i would actually buy. i would love to have the back bumper come down more the ground. it seems too high of the ground.

i don't know, just throwing around some ideas.

I would like to see some kind of inexpensive front lip/wind splitter.
Something that extends out past the front bumper. Not to far out, though.:D

Patrick

YellowMp5 your ideas sound awesome. When they asked me what else I wanted, I couldn't think of anything else. As far the trunk, I guess that would only work for non P5's. The Mintblue front, that would only work if we could get a Mintblue front.

matthew better not catch wind of this thread, he'll be pissed about the cf roof rack things

Could you ship them to Australia? Would they be painted? If so, I'll have:
Front bar
Front guards
Bonnet
Rear Hatch
Rear bar
Mirrors
Door trims
Console

If i could get all this stuff, i'd strip the interior of my car down to bare metal. Soo much weight to rid!

Well, Matthew wasn't the first to ask for strips, I was and i was denied the first time :mad: . And i fhe does get pissed, thats ****** up because he wants to hold out on everyone. Thats just like me not ever taking my Autoexe front lip to them so they could make replicas just because I wanted to be the only one.

Well, they do make the whole front console in Cf. I dont know if they would ship out there though.Im pretty sure it would be expensive just to purchase.

Hmmm...

How about a CF duckbill spoiler for the hatch. It would/could snap over the existing bodycolor spoiler or just replace it outright. I don't like the Autoexe 'wing' that leaves a space between the roof and the rest of the spoiler. This would be one piece and flow nicely off the roof of the car. Also tying in with the black roof rails...

Like on this Civic:

faf46595.jpg

DigginYellowP5 said:
How about a CF front grill. I am about to buy a CF hood and i think it would look so much better with the CF grill

Brian

I'd be down with the grill. Didn't DGM already make a rear spoiler that goes over the OEM one???

CF trunk PLEASE!

How about CF wings for the sedan?...even if they were exactly like the 03 or 03.5 MSP wings, but in CF (or with a CF center section like the EVO).

RODSCALIP4 said:
As most of you know, I am sponsored by DG. I just got back from their shop and they wanted to know what other stuff you guys would like in CF. I suggested the Autoexe wings in Cf, but I don't have one and I don't think I'll be purchasing one soon. They also wanted to know if you guys would be intrested in a CF fuse box or CF weather stripping(it replaces the roof rack). With the weather stripping they will only be making it in special order and cost is $150. So please give me some suggestions I can take back.I'll be going back on Friday.
ill let you all know what mine turns out to look like (the weather stripping)...my custom job will be done by next week.

Back