Broke into my car Stolen sub

Mani

Well I am pissed I parked in Toronto on friday night and my car was broken into. I had the face of the Deck but they took the sub from the trunk and ripped out the wires back there.

Took my laptop and all my s*** from work. They broke the driver side window. I am pissed about the whole thing but I would really like the work material back.

Mani

i feel for you man. similar thing happened here. it sucks. they were nice enough not to rip the wires out, though. since i had a z919, they took my mp3 player, too. :mad:

I never go downtown ever. That is the first time in probably 5 months. I never park down there either.

I am more pissed about the work material than anything else.

That sucks Bro
On the third day i had the car i had an alarm system put in. I know that no one even looks at cars if there alarm is going off so i had the whole system put on battery backup and had 6 sirens put inside the car called pain generaters. they are sirens that emitt a sound that is pretty much unbearible. i have 1 under passenger side dash, 1 drivers side dash 1 under driver seat 1 under passenger seat and 2 in trunk. if they bust into my car there ears will be bleeding.
later
Brian

s*** Mani, youre scaring me now...I park downtown every day almost and nothing so far...did you have an alarm on the car?
Out of curiousity where did you park so i know not to park there!

i had my car for a month and it was broken into the bad thing about it was, that i was staying with my parents (vacationing) at the time and life 1/2 mile from the police station. sorry to hear about your bad luck man

I was packed at Avenue Rd and Macphearson.

The car was not on the streat it was in a private driveway between Macphearson and Rathnelli.

I am getting an alarm put in this week.

OH crap thats just north of the Madison House....was it late at night? Damn man that does suck, that area usually i would trust...i got the alarm man and it provides a little more piece of mind...i dont like the fact that the alarm only goes off when the door or trunk gets opened though...got the club too...other than that and insurance not much u can do

Originally posted by Massyellowmp3:
<STRONG>That sucks Bro
On the third day i had the car i had an alarm system put in. I know that no one even looks at cars if there alarm is going off so i had the whole system put on battery backup and had 6 sirens put inside the car called pain generaters. they are sirens that emitt a sound that is pretty much unbearible. i have 1 under passenger side dash, 1 drivers side dash 1 under driver seat 1 under passenger seat and 2 in trunk. if they bust into my car there ears will be bleeding.
later
Brian</STRONG>

Hey man,

What kind of system is this! I may want one of these.
:D

KurtMp3, I was out drinking at the madison that night. Funny you say that. It is very close.

I was quoted from Audio Magic in London that the sub is $450 CDN. That is unreal.

linuxninja
it is a python brain a main siren under the hood and six pain generators inside the car and a stobe light under dash( so if you try to hot wire you go blind)and a vehicle recovery system. http://www.directed.com is the company that makes it
Brian

Attachments

• CX5.jpg
    CX5.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 309
  • f6f47af4a9460708030bb85c84daae3b (1).jpg
    f6f47af4a9460708030bb85c84daae3b (1).jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 89
Yeah,

I have a Viper system by Directed Electronics. Aren't they here in Texas?

Attachments

• infoscreen92118 (2).jpg
    infoscreen92118 (2).jpg
    233 KB · Views: 74
The amount of vandalism in downtown Toronto is unreal! I would never think of driving my P5 down there. Some guys keyed my dad's van and ripped the antennae off in the afternoon! In the parking lot next to his office! It looks pretty safe too, with all these businessmen walking around everywhere.

Some people are so lame.

Back