post pics of your miata or whatever u want

jflo

:
03.5 msp
hey guys...post pics of your miata...this is mine. kinda messed her up tho a couple of saturdays ago. i'm so sad about the condition it's in

miata.JPG

jflo said:
hey guys...post pics of your miata...this is mine. kinda messed her up tho a couple of saturdays ago. i'm so sad about the condition it's in

miata.JPG

I've always liked the M1's in black. It goes will with the black rag top.

Here's mine. All ready to go (see sig too)...

dscn0517.jpg

i don't have a Miata, but you cna see some of the awesome Miatas from Southern Ontario here at the 1st Annual Meeting Of Mazdas this past June.

MIATA PICTURES

wow...these r all pretty nice. wish i had a job so i could get some mods and body work done to my miata. blah, i hate accidents. right now my miata is so messed up. the nose is smashed in and the chassis is pulled to the right so the hood won't even line up with the latch. now it's covered in duct tape to keep the hood from blowing away...fortunately it still runs. i need to get to skewl still !

We have 2 of the sickest Miatas I've ever seen here in Orlando...I just wish I had pics of them. :(

wow Darin! your miata is awesome ! never seen such a clean looking example. ::sigh:: i hope i can fix my miata soon..

i love the car darin! do you have any performance mods done to it? what year? damn thats clean:D

thanks guys...

it's a 93 Limited Edition - #935 of 1500 produced for N. America.
The 'mod' history goes like this:

Got the car stock - with slipping clutch and GReddy catback. Got an ACT clutch + Fidanza 8lbs flywheel.

Went to an RX7 AFM w/ cone filter.
Got rid of that, in exchange for a GReddy turbo system
Got rid of that in exchange for a RacingBeat 4:1 header + Racing Beat Exhaust + Randall Carbon Fibre CAI

:)

Attachments

• 061703_06jciturbomiata.jpg
    061703_06jciturbomiata.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Natey said:
Welcome to the club, Pitlab77.:)

Just get rid of the orig.jpg on the end of the properties of your pics, and they'll show up.
See?

Yeah I know :). I was just linking stuff from another site and was in a repetiton that i went right ahead and did that with that link. I was fixing them as you posted :D :p thanks though

Last edited:
Darin said:
thanks guys...

it's a 93 Limited Edition - #935 of 1500 produced for N. America.
The 'mod' history goes like this:

Got the car stock - with slipping clutch and GReddy catback. Got an ACT clutch + Fidanza 8lbs flywheel.

Went to an RX7 AFM w/ cone filter.
Got rid of that, in exchange for a GReddy turbo system
Got rid of that in exchange for a RacingBeat 4:1 header + Racing Beat Exhaust + Randall Carbon Fibre CAI

awesome man, thats an awesome cai, wish i had to money for it:eek:

my95mx5 said:
awesome man, thats an awesome cai, wish i had to money for it:eek:

I got it free - when I'm done w/ it, I'll give it to somebody -

They are only about $150-200 new, aren't they?

I can't tell if it does anything for me or not. Couple of people who have driven my car say the car feels like one of the 'quicker' 1.6L cars they've driven.

Darin said:
I got it free - when I'm done w/ it, I'll give it to somebody -

They are only about $150-200 new, aren't they?

I can't tell if it does anything for me or not. Couple of people who have driven my car say the car feels like one of the 'quicker' 1.6L cars they've driven.

200? ah i must be thinking of another one, and i would LOVE it after your done. thank you:D

and i just finished my car domain site, if you wanna see my car

http://www.cardomain.com/id/my95mx5

Back