squeaks...

gunners

Have u guys noticed any squeaks while driving on poor surfaces?

The car is 3 months old I've noticed a few minor squeaks lately...
From the back seat passenger side ... It sounds as if the door was not fitted properly...
Also got the same squeak from the driver's door but in this case it's only when the window is down...
Both happen when driving on rough surfaces only...

Not as if they are LOUD .. just a nuisance... :(

But then, I guess I can't expect the same kind of finish and fittings as I would from more expensive cars...

Any suggestions welcome

the noise at the bank is actually a "clicking sound"... it's been happening ever since I had to replace the rear left tyre due to a puncture...
I was having some problems loosening the bolts at first (they wouldn't come out) and I might have forced a bit...

The Rear Hatch on my P5 still rattles sounds like its hallow (i'm pretty sure its hallow) They replaced new clips 2 months ago.. and the noise is starting to come back..

Matthew (I just noticed that you changed you name), you still have the rattle? I thought it "healed".

Gunners, I don't know then. Mine sounded like somebody was tapping screwdriver in the wheel well. It turned out that it was my spring tapping on the upper spring mount. The rubber that fits between the spring and the upper mount had twisted itself out of place and there was direct metal contact. It only happend over bumps too, because the rest of the time there was enough pressure to keep contact. If yours is something with the wheel, I would reccomend taking the wheel off pretty quick and making sure that nothing is loose.

my belt buckle on the driver side squeaks and that s*** is so annoying. at least i thinkit's the belt buckle. when it starts to squeak i jiggle everything around that vicinity till it stops.

My drivers side seat 'squeaks' or creaks when i shift my weight to the side (like every time i shift). I am not a pudgy-buddy so i should not have 'worn' anything yet...

Anyone else with this?

I asked the dealer and they said 'tough'.

P-funk, I have the same thing; every shift/turn the seat shifts...I had it fixed once under warranty, and it was night a day difference. BUT, its back again...not sure what it is.

I give the dealer the finger if they said "tough".

Yeah, but only temporarily & i sprayed all over - so i don't know what the affected part is....

scott42-
Did they replace the seat (or spray wd-40)?

No, i won't go back to that dealership again. I am a better mechanic and i don't give myself sh*t...

Back