"Mountain Run" Photos (8 Photos, 486k)

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
Another gorgeous day, and i just washed my car while the wife was still at work, so i took a leisurely drive out the mountain range about 20 miles away from post. I drove up the highest mountain and it was so beautiful up there, i detailed the protege. I had a 60 year old man walking his golden retriever come up to me and tell me what a gorgeous car and color that was, and we began talking about his 74 lotus elise that he wanted to bring up there to take pictures as well. then two hot girls showed up, three younger teenagers, and within 30 minutes i had to stop detailing because there were literally around 15 people gathered around my car! Tell me what you think of the pics :D

NOTE: yes the pics are a bit dark :( i got there too close to dusk
Mountain_Run1.jpg

Mountain_Run2.jpg

Mountain_Run3.jpg

Mountain_Run4.jpg

Mountain_Run5.jpg

Mountain_Run6.jpg

Mountain_Run7.jpg

Mountain_Run8.jpg

such a nice ride.......it's really looking sharp razor...any plans to get jdm tails or are you staying stock?

Great looking pics matt. Got to love how the proteges draw crowds of hot girls. (hoping my girlfriend doesn't read this....)

thanks everyone...i dunno yet about jdm tails. i like the stock ones so much and frankly dislike the jdm ones...maybe i have to grow to love them

Damn, I don' t remeber the Lawton area lookin like that, although I was only 6-8 years old when I was there. My dad was stationed at Fort Sill back in '81 82' and '83.

Good pics by the way.:D

MP3skaterNC said:
could always lighten them up in photoshop?

theyre all lightened a bit, but if you lighten too much then they get kinda grainy, as you can see in some of them.

Very nice. I can only hope my car can come out as well as yours. What products do you use for wash/wax/polish/detail?

wash: power washer at the post car wash, $1 for 5 min :eek:
wax: turtle wax
polish: meguires spray wax or whatever that good smelling s*** is in the maroon spray bottle and some soft ass towels from autozone
detail: all kinds of bad rags for under the hood.

I like the last pic the best. Just the way that the sky reflects off of the car (2thumbs)

I love pics of the sky reflecting off of cars. (notice my sig)

Perfect

Last edited:
Back