New Carbon Fiber parts soon!!!

big_ben

Contributor
The company that makes the aftermarket body panels and aerodynamic parts for Roger Foo's Pro5 are starting to mass produce the parts for the P5's. They also asked if anyone would buy the replicated autoexe parts in carbonfiber. (front lip, airsplitter, grill insert, etc.) If you want to reply to show interest and support, the topic is on the yahoo groups site for the pro5. I think it is called MP5online in the yahoo groups. Show your interest. Those carbon fiber front lips would look great on the yellow MP3! They are saying they will beat the autoexe prices also! Here is the link to the site. register and post, post, post!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MP5online/

Can someone post there and get him to come here? its more convinient for everyone posting the details here. and yes im definatly intereste@

The guy who is the web master of that site(Mitch Bukner) also will be selling the parts. Since he is considered a vendor, he can't post here for advertising. I think he said the front lip will be $359 shipped. I'm not sure about the rest of the stuff. He also said the parts will be avaiable in the next few weeks.

100% REAL CARBON FIBER!!!

So far there is only a pic of a piece for the Pro5. It is the upper lip that is above the liscence plate frame. Here it is.

MVC-002F.JPG

They also said that they will make the autoexe parts in either carbon fiber or fiberglass. The carbon fiber is $359 plus $30 for shipping. My bad, I didn't see the shipping part earlier. But yes it is real CF.

I don't know that yet. If you sign up to that yahoo group, you don't even have to go to the site after that. All the postings go to your email. Whenever he hears from the company that's making them I'll let you know.

ok thanks man.. whoa you reply fast.. haha

But still.... Didnt they say they will beat the real autoexe prices?... its 349 USD......... plus 30 bucks shipping..... thats like 379USD...
I can get the REAL autoexe lip for 599 CDN here in vancouver.. thats around 415 USD .... Why would i spend just around the same amount of money on a replica?... Unless their price is really blowing away the real autoexe i dont think they would get much customers... :(

Last edited:
CF interior?

Do any of you guys see CF for the interior in the near future? I'd like to make that trim around the stereo show up in a few more places other than JUST AROUND THE STEREO! Primarily, i thought it would be cool to put CF where that fake suede is on the door panel-that you rest your arm on. Some people have posted that that area will wear quickly. What do you think?

If i were to spend money on carbon fiber it would have to be for my hood or something to significantly reduce weight. Carbon fiber is too expensive to be decorative. I'd much rather put $359 towards a turbo!

Oh, I totally agree. But I'm talking about after all the stuff you really want done is done. You've seen the guys who completely redo their interiors with katskins or something. Even if it's fake CF, as long as it matches whats on the dash from the factory. I just wish Mazda had used it in more than that one location.

I agree, I'm only going to get this after I put the turbo on. All I want is the CF front lip like autoexe, and see if they will make the rear window spoiler like on the Wings West kit, then a CF hood. I think that would definetely be a show winner.

I love that rear window piece aka Roof spoiler Too!!
i wonder if they will make a carbon fibre one? if they do ill be all over that! Keep us posted.

What is this "the rear window spoiler like on the Wings West kit"?
I have not seen but I would definately like to. If someone could show me a picture that would be great.

-&rew

Back